Another day at work
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another day at work Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another day at work

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day at work Empty Another day at work

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 pm

[[OOC: Just starting a general work-ish topic.]]

Alicia walked into the Ministry. She wished she was high up enough to use floo powder. At least there was a street she could apparate to which was fairly nearby. She approached the lift, taking it to the third(?) floor. She checked her watch. She was meant to be at work in one minute. She was on time, luckily. She didn't want to be late. She was lucky to get this job.

Alicia walked into the Department for Magical Games. She wondered who was heading it. She looked around, but nobody was there. She saw a sign, stating the Head of Department was Ronald Weasley. Someone she knew! This job was going to be fine, she reassured herself. She was a Professional Quidditch player, a reserve one, anyway. This was the perfect job for her. She looked to see if Ron's office was around there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another day at work Empty Re: Another day at work

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:58 pm

"Hey this must be her" he said walking towards alcia. "Hello im ron im head of your department nice to meet you" he was in relief that she came she is the only 1 working apart from himself in the department. "Your office is near mine if you like ill give you a tour before you pack your stuff in the office"he siad with a smile.
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Number of posts : 118
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Alicia turned around as she heard Ron's voice. "Ron! Hi. I haven't seen you in years." she stated. Get back into a professional manner, she warned herself. "Oh, yeah, a tour would be great." she answered, smiling. She hoped to get off to a good start with Ron. She picked up her bag, ready to go on the tour. She wondered where he would take her.

[[OOC: They vaguely know each other from Hogwarts, they were on the Quidditch team together for a year.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 am

"We will fill each up other of the past later now lets go on with tour" Ron said embarresed not remembering her."Right follow me here if you look to the right is your office"he said then waiited for shock."This room is the report room where we have to fill out reports"he knew alicia would be getting bored by now."This is the quidditch room where anytime when you are not working you can practise some quidditch"he stopped for a gasp."Well i think thats it then lets go back to your office to put all your stuff in."
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Alicia nodded as Ron showed her various parts of the Department. She noted her office as well as his. Other office's would be too crucial to remember, she presumed. The main room, where all reports, etc. happened. Yes, that was fine. She was taking in everything as he showed it to her. There was a small Quidditch area! She was surprised. Pleasantly, though. She loved Quidditch, she hoped to get on the England team. If only as a reserve. Practising at work would be amazing. Plus, she would be able to practise with other employees, some of whom would also be quite good, she assumed. This was amazing. "I love this room." she commented. She followed Ron back to her office and emptied out all of her things out. She organised them quickly. It wasn't like she had much to put down yet, considering she was new to the job.
"Any news today?" she asked, wondering if there was anything she should start doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 pm

"I think you can relax for today"Ron said with a smile."Actually for a while we dont get as many reports in anymore shame really."Then ron thought "After you get all your stuff in your office do you want to play some quidditch until we gota report in"he wondered if she would say yes.
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Alicia guessed that with the wizarding world in it's current state, Magical Games weren't exactly a priority. A shame, she thought. Games helped to keep people's spirits up. She sorted out her desk, just like Ron told her. She just had a few personal items, like pictures of her family, some quills, parchment, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. After it was all organised, she turned to face Ron. "Sounds great. I could do with some more practise." she replied, smiling. This would be a great job.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:58 pm

"Lets go then ill set it up emmm what position do you want to be i need it so that i can set up the match."He waited for a reply it wasnt that hard to set it up after she told him her position "and i think we are ready to go 5 4 3 2 1 GOOOOOOOOO!"
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Alicia smiled. "I'm Chaser, you?" she answered, returning the question. She watched him set up. She picked up a broom. It wasn't as big as a proper stadium, nowhere near, but there were only two of them, and it was just practise, so it didn't really matter. She mounted her broom, and flew around the room. She loved flying. "Ready." she stated. She looked around, hoping Ron would get the Qwaffle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Ron was playing as chaser for a change he was actually good at it ron catched it the quaffle from a bewitched body.He said "Try to intercept me alicia." As he went past her with the quaffle hoping that she would intercept ron was going to score was she going to intercept.

o.o.c iam going to let you intercept my permission so your not godmodding kk
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top