My Work! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Work! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Work!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Work! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Work!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:18 pm

I use JPG files, if that is what you mean. I don't understand what you mean about the border nore do I understand browser, though I have heard that word before so something tells me that I should know that part!

But on every single computer I've been on, there's this program that is called Paint. Just click on start, programs and then something and there you have Paint. That is what I currently use, so all these images [signatures] where I have a picture of Alyssa Milano and the texts Lady Thereza...... etc... That is made by Paint.
But the other images are all made by another program that I had to download through a CD, called Microsoft Works. I could make all kinds of files there, GPG, JPG etc etc..

--

New pics:

My Work! - Page 2 Dh

My Work! - Page 2 Ph3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 pm

I love them. There awesome. Good job thereza.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:45 pm

My. Name. Is. Carrie. Not. Thereza. That. Is. My. Character's. Name. Thank. You.

This is characters I made at another forum. And what you're going to see now, is how I started with 3 characters in one family and how they got more siblings:

My Work! - Page 2 Darks

My Work! - Page 2 Darkz

My Work! - Page 2 Darks3

Finall signature of the whole Family of Dark:

My Work! - Page 2 Darks4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:18 pm

You have done a good job, a big round of appluse for Carrie. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:24 am

Nice job i wish i could do that it hard i usually neeed to find picture and paste them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Thanks! Well Andrian, that is sort of what I was doing too. I pasted pictures on, cut them a little, changed a bit of colours, rezised the whole image and then thought of a cool back ground or not.
like the big on there with all the small pictures, if this back ground was pink {it is dark gray this forum} then the back ground would be pink instead of dark gray, so it depends on what back ground it is at the forum that makes the nack ground. Sort of, I'm a terrible explainor I know.

My Work! - Page 2 Moi

My Work! - Page 2 L

My Work! - Page 2 Emeraldeyes

My Work! - Page 2 Blond
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:27 pm

You're really good! And I couldn't help but notice that you can make signatures / avatars for others as well, so I thought I could ask.
Can you make me a signature about my character AJ Miller? You can see details about him in my character sheet. And I really like your own signature Duchess Carrie Very Happy So I was thinking about something like that myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Sure!! Just finished it actually. Here is a link to it:
Clicky

And here is the picture of it Very Happy
My Work! - Page 2 AJM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Those are really good Carrie keep it up Very Happy and by the way did you use photoshop for that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Nope I don't use photoshop, as I have already explained so many times! Hehe Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top