France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 2 Empty Re: France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 am

Daniel heart raced against his chest again, leaping with pain as she walked away from him. He walked over to her sitting on the bed beside her, putting a hand on his shoulder, crying his eyes out behind her he leaned in to whisper in her ears trying to say something to tell her that he'll be loyal and give him another chance. "Please, Isobel. Your my whole world, i need you. I need you to put up with me, take care of me and most of all i need you to love me i can't afford to lose your trust, i'm sorry." said Daniel, his voice cracked and broken up, unsteady.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 am

"Fortunately for you, I am a sucker for an apology so, ok" Izzie replied. She still was lying on the bed with her eyes closed. She puckered up for the make-up make-out to begin. Even Izzie thought that was funny...'Make-Up Make-Out.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Daniel saw her lips pucker up, he sat there staring at her still wandering if he should kiss her. Even, though he was sort of going out with Virginia should he tell her about him and Virginia. Of course she already knew he had a thing for Virginia and he had told her that he loved her more. No, he had to become a better person, stop hurting people not that he ever did it that much only Isobel. Then he smiled at her deciding to give her a peck on the lip so he leaned in giving her a peck on the lips then pulled back. "I'm sorry, i still have somehow develop a relationship with Virginia already and i want to see how that goes. Don't worry i still love you, i hope you can understand," he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 am

Izzie's eyes quickly widened. She got up from the bed and was very cross. Her face was in fury. Her eyebrows downwards, her eyes were practically white and she let off a snarl. [b]"No, I've decided, if that you and that Virginia girl don't work out, don't bother coming back!"[/b] Izzie thought in her mind and that she wanted to say to him, but she didn't want to lose him forever. "Can't you make up your mind?" Izzie thought in her mind again. She crossed her arms and didn't say a word to Daniel yet. Instead she stomped her feet and marched her way to the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 am

Daniel grumbled and growled at her. He tried being nice, he tried changing now he just gave up with her. "I love you Isobel, and do you think it easy for someone to break up. No!" he yelled at her grabbing her by arm and pulled her by the arm pulling her back. Then he looked at her, in the eyes his eyes showed pain and hurt in them. "Virginia, is a wonderful girl and had been kind enough to talk things out with me the other day. Unfountunetally for you she asked me out and i've already said yes. I can't just stay with her one night and then the other day break up, it'll be a one-night stand. I don't want to do that!" he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 am

Izzie started to cry in pain as she was hurt physically by the arm and emotionally by his words. "I didn't say anything" Izzie said dropping to the ground trying break free of his grip. "Please..." Izzie begged sitting on the ground with one of her arms being held by his grip. All she wanted to do right now was to kiss him and to tell him how much she loved him and to tell him how he made her world brighter 'cause she had no family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 am

Daniel's mouth gapped unable to believe that this was him right now physically hurting her by the arm and emotionally by his word. He dropped her hand carefully watching her fall to the ground crying her eyes out. Tears fell out of his eyes as he kneeled beside her pulling his hood down, taking off his sunglasses. He closed his eyes and grunted in pain crianing his neck in annoyance then he leaned in carefully but quickly crashing his lips against her kissing her with fiery passion he ahd kissed Chastity the other day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 am

Izzie gently pushed him back. "Don't...don't do it...if you're not single..." Izzie said in a warm comforting tone. It was so hard for her to do and say that. She wanted to really kiss him back and be held in his arms. She held his hands and rubbed them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am

Daniel felt himself being pushed back. He stared at her shocked and confused more tear fell down his cheek. He looked away from her, his jaws clentched together tightly, breathing quite heavily to try calm him down then she took his hand he closed his eyes and just let her take his hand. There was stuff going around in his mind telling him no, she didn't want him back anymore and yes, just hold her hand tell her how much he missed her. "Alright," he said unable to look at what they were doing now so he looked way from her looking at the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 am

"I do want to be back with you and yes I miss you dearly" Izzie told him. She let go one of her hands and placed it on his cheek and moved his head so that they were facing eachother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top