France, Paris (ISOBEL)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

France, Paris (ISOBEL) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

France, Paris (ISOBEL) Empty France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 pm

At New York with Isobel:

The summer had arrived, the term had ended. Daniel won two ticket to Paris and invited Isobel to come with him. Just her and him.

Daniel pulled his bag over his shoulder and acrossed his chest then walked toward the kitchen to kiss and wave his parent goodbye. "Love you Mom and Dad," he smiled at them then dragged his luggage behind him and pushed his door open walking toward the taxi that was waiting in front of his lawn - The driver got out of his seat and reluctently open the trunk out for him then quickly got back in his seat while Daniel placed his luggage and bag into the back of the car then turned to look at his parent who seem to be tearing up and smiling both at the same time. "Don't forget to call us, Danny!" his mom called out to him. "I won't Mum!" called back Daniel.

After a few minute of driving he finally arrived at Isobel's house and got out of the taxi to walk over to Isobel's house and knocked onto the door waiting for her to open it. He was wearing his favorite white t-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans and white sneakers on along with his favorite glasses on. "Isobel, i'm ready, love." Daniel called out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

France, Paris (ISOBEL) Empty Re: France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:26 am

Izzie was still in bed just staring at her clock on her nightstand. She felt so many emotions when she heard him. Anger. Love. Sadness. Sex. She grumbled and thought for a bit. She grabbed her 100th tissue and blew her nose into it after crying for about an hour or so. There were 99 scrunched tissues surrounding her on the bed. So she finally thought, if maybe she just stays in bed and waits. If he really cares, he'll come and get her and see what's up but if he doesn't then he'll probably go away and ask Chase or somebody like that.

How could he do something like this to her, Izzie thought. She gave him everything. She thought she made it clear she wanted to be with him for all eternity but supposedley she wasn't crystal clear. She loved him so much. Whatever went wrong? Was it her boobs? Was it her kisses? Was it her laugh? Was it...too much or too subtle?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Daniel kept tapping the door as much as he could. She didn't seem to be answering the door at the moment, he sighed taking a deep breath to calm him down still hating himself for hurting her the other day. For cheating on her to Chastity, well not entirely he was going to break up with her for Chastity but it seemed that she didn't want him maybe he was wrong about her what if she was everything Sterling told her, a slut, a B**** that just out there to play trick on other boys and he was one of the victim. He still hasn't forgave himself after what happen nor he couldn't find a way he could forgive Chastity after what happen back at her house.

Still, she wasn't answering the door just sitting there in her room crying her eyes out. He turned to leave letting tears fall the side of his cheek pausing in his position as he thought about one more thing he could try so he raced to the back of her backyard and climbed up to top of her bedroom knocking on the back of her door to her bedroom calling out. "Isobel, Isobel, i'm sorry please let me in and explain what happen," he kept calling out to her, his voice uneven and pleading, thinking about going down on his knee but thought it was a bit too much for her. Still, no answer he decided to risk something even if it cost him his life he crawled across the building to her window but failed miserably slipping off the roof hanging on the edge of the building next to her window. He yelped in pain calling out for help, he didn't know how long he could hold onto the building any longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 am

Izzie heard him again and sniffled. She wiped her tears away once more and cleaned her face with her 100th tissue and scrunched it up and threw it on her bed. She then pulled the mattress off and watched the 100 of tissues fly over her room. She then jumped out of bed but hesitated. She wanted to open the window but was unsure. She looked out the window and gasped.

"DANIEL! YOU DUMMY!" Izzie cried. She saw him hanging on so helplessly and hopeless too. She felt guilty and worried and panicked. She opened her window and put her hand out. "Grab my hand!"Izzie demanded. She wasn't going to let him die, not on her watch, not in this lifetime, and not now. She also wanted to hear his explanation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am

Daniel was hypervilating now, his breathing started to get heavier. He had no idea how long he could hold on every second his hand grew tired and the pain started to kick in. He held her voice, it was all he wanted to hear was her voice in his ear then he looked up at her his eyes worried and sad both at the same time. "Isobel!" he cried out tears pouring out of his eyes not because he was scared but he was there looking at her, her face was wet with tear then he saw that she had her hand out already to save him. Smiling, he grabbed onto her hand then pulled himself upward careful not to pull her out as well.

Finally, they were in the same room together. Daniel was safe at last in the room panting sitting down closing his eyes to rest for a bit to shake out all the fear that struck him when he was out there causing his heart to race then he was calm again and he looked at Isobel and more tears fell down his cheek and he ran toward her hugging her even if she didn't want to. He wanted her in his arm. "IZZIE!," he cried out, his voice cracked and broken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 am

"Daniel.." Izzie said happily, comforting and huggably. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Izzie screamed at him and ruined the moment. She broke free of his arms and started to pace up and down her bedroom. She sat down and thought for a bit and took a deep breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 am

Daniel felt her break free of his arms his voice cracked and broken up even more. He wanted to stand here and hug her, have her in his arm but she didn't want to be with him, hold him in her arm and that was understandable why he had cheated on her and touched Chastity. He made the biggest mistake ever, he was just a doll to Chastity and thrown to the wall as if he wasn't worth it anymore. "Isobel, what i did was stupid and reckless. I understand you hate me. Chastity didn't really love me, i was just a doll to her that she used for comfort. Please take me back, i love you more than anything else in the world,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:57 am

Izzie sniffled. "Heard though the grapevine you have a thing with that Virginia girl now" Izzie told him. She felt so betrayed and hurt and so sad. She grabbed her half empty tissue box and blew her nose again. "What did I do to deserve this..? I...didn't do anything" Izzie cried. "I love you..."Izzie mumbled uncohertly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 am

Man, news fly quickly around Hogwart. A lot of people like to gossip at Hogwart he hated it but it was true he was kind of dating Virginia. Well, not really he hadn't asked her out yet nor did she. Daniel jaws clentched, his muscle tightened enough to show he was in pain not having her in his life not able to decide what was right and wrong anymore he hated himself the most. "Yeah, but i haven't asked her out and neither did she, I love you more," he said walking toward her grabbing her tissue and thew it away wrapping his arm around her waist stroking her cheek she didn't deserve any of this she was right. "Nothing, love," he mummer looking into her eyes still in pain his eyes slowly pouring tears out of his eyes. "I love you too," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 am

"It's hard..to trust you again" Izzie admitted. "I really want you, and to trust you..." Izzie continued. Streams of tears ran down her face quickly. She lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. And she just waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top