Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 am

Savannah laughed at how uncomfortable he was becoming. "Chill Daniel, you don't have to tell me and I was just curious you don't have to tell me."said Savannah chuckling. "I use to have the good life like you, but I got it all taken away from me when I 'died'."said Savannah calmly as she shook her head getting the thought out of her head. "So, beautiful night don't you think?"Savannah asked changing the subject and hoping it worked. She didn't want to talk about her past, she can't believe she brought it up it was stupid of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 am

Daniel looked at Savannah symphathetically and put a hand on her shoulder. "So i've heard. If it's okay with you can you tell me about it," he asked her hoping that she would tell him without having him to force her not that he was planning to. Then she changed the subject quickly, he looked at her susprised that she changed the subject and straight away he knew she was uncomfortable with the subject. "Yeah, it is. You don't get these a lot when your in the city," he told her looking up at the stars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 am

Savannah sighed. "When I was Sophia I had it all Friends, a sister who cared about me the same way I did for her, a family by a man I loved dearly who killed himself to be with me but it turns out he never did."said Savannah as she held back tears. "Sometimes I wished I would have really died."said Savannah as she looked up at the stars. As he mentioned the stars she nodded. "Yeah that's what I love about Hogwarts it's so open and calm sometimes."said Savannah smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 am

Daniel listened to her as she talked about how happy her life was when she was 'Sophia' and looked back down at her wandering why she never told anyone else that she was 'Sophia' and changed her name, what was she hiding, she had a happy life yet she was taking it all away. "Sophia," he looked at her pausing for a dramatic effect. "When you were 'Sophia' you said you had a perfect life, friends, sisters and a family. Why are you hiding from it all," he asked her waiting for her response as he looked up at the stars and the moon then back at her smiling politely at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Savannah sighed. Because everyone thinks I'm dead, if they knew I was alive they will make such a big deal out of it and I don't want that, I just want to be me without having to be questioned about how I came back to live and all that other nonsense."said Savannah calmly. "Besides, when I woke up in my coffin I couldn't remember who I was, and now that I can it's to late to go back now I'm already adopted into a family that loves me and the world already knows me as Savannah now."said Savannah sighing.As she looked at the stars and the moon she tired to calm down but it was useless it just reminded her of her old life. "Believe me, if I could go back to the way things were before I 'died' I would, I wish I could go back and change the way things ended."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top