Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) Empty Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:30 am

Savannah walked through the quiet dark forest alone she knew she shouldn't be out here alone for there was dangerous creatures out here but she didn't care. As she kept walking the wind rustled through her long curly hair and blew onto her face calming her. Everything been a hand full on Savannah and she just needed to get away somewhere peaceful and quiet. As she saw a long in the middle of the forest she smiled and sat down and looked up at the stars and started to feel calm and relaxed. As she heard a stick break she snapped out of her own little world and looked at the place where she heard the twig snap. As she got her wand out she muttered. "Lumos!" as her wand lit she looked around. "Show yourself, I have a wand and I'm not afraid to use it!"Savannah called trying to act brave seeing how she was a Gryffindor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) Empty Re: Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:12 am

Daniel was at the Gryffindor Tower, studying for his essay for Astronomy and had decided to go for a walk down in the forest. He wore a golden-frammed glasses, black jeans and jacket with a white tee underneath. As he walked down the forest he saw a girl alone pointing a wand at him, he held his hand up and walked slowly toward her then pushed her wand out of the way. "Relax, it only me," he told her.

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) Zac_efron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting Away from it all... (Daniel) Empty Re: Getting Away from it all... (Daniel)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 am

"Damn you Daniel, don't scare me like that!"said Savannah as she pocketed her wand back in her jacket and took a seat back on the log. "What are you doing out here, shouldn't you be back at the castle?"Savannah asked him calmly. Even though he was Prefect like her she thought he shouldn't be out here alone with dangerous creatures in the forest. As she sighed she knew Daniel was going to ask her the same thing for that how he was. As she looked back at the stars she started to calm down again and relaxed which is why she came out here for.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 am

Daniel dropped his arm down and crossed his arms at her with an eye raised. "And ain't you suppose to be, at school as well," he smiled at her, walking over toward her and sat down on the log beside her and followed her gaze toward the star, suddenly feeling a lot calmer and more less stress.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Savannah shrugged. "Yeah I guess, but I really don't want to be up there it's to noisy and loud I came here for peace and quiet."said Savannah. "Not that your bugging me because your not, that's just the main reason why I came out here."said Savannah calmly still looking at the stars.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 am

Daniel inclined his head down to look at Savannah and slided down the log until they were both about able to see each other in an eye-leveled view. He smiled politely at her. "It is really calming out here. I mean, just staring at the sun, listening to the wild and the gentle breeze of the wind. Why didn't you show me before" he told and asked her, both at the same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 am

Savannah shrugged. "I don't know, I thought you had better things to do then come out here and see this so I kept it my little secret."said Savannah as she gave him a friendly smile. "Besides, I come out here to get some peace and quiet and all I look and think about is the breeze rustling through my hair calming me how the wind whispers at you."said Savannah calmly as he closed her eyes and breathed in the calm silent air. As she opened her eyes again she smiled warmly at Daniel. "Well seeing how you saw my secret little place, this is can our little secret meeting place or hideout ok?"Savannah asked him as she gave him a wink and laughed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:43 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled softly at her. "I promise, not to show anyone this place. But can i bring my girlfriend Isobel here sometime," he asked her still looking at her, smiling as warmly as he could muster, hoping he'll convinced her that one other person was enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:03 am

Savannah sighed. "Yes you can show Isobel, but just make sure she doesn't tell anyone."said Savannah calmly as she looked at the stars again to calm herself down. Savannah didn't want that many people to find out about her secret place but seeing how Daniel was one of her best friends she thought she would let him show this to Isobel. "So, tell me about this Isobel girl I never met met her, she must be everything to you I can see the way your eyes sparkled when you said her name."said Savannah with a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 am

Daniel who was looking at the stars again turned his head back down to Sophia when she mentioned Isobel's name. "Oh um..." he looked at her, frowning his eyebrows at her as if trying to think trying to use the right words to use to describe how he and Isobel is happy together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top