Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel)) Empty Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Sierra was holding the map like it was a baby. She was trying to get to the most famous resteraunt in Greece, but she kept on taking wrong turns. She studied the map closely, before realizing she had passed it 3 times. She retraced her steps, and found the restaraunt. It was packed. The only way to get in was to make reservations. And that was exactly what Sierra had done.
She sat down at her table, and started to fish throught the menu.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel)) Empty Re: Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel))

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

Daniel walked into the resturant and closed the door behind him then started to search around for a spare table to sit in and as he walked around slowly; looking behind him not concentrating on where he was going at all causing him to hit his foot on the leg of the chair and yelp with fright as he accidentally stumbling over on Sierra's chair and then turned around to find the source of what he fell over only to find a beautiful girl sitting on a chair that he had tripped over recklessly. "Oh, I am so sorry about that. No hard feeling" he apologized to her calmly with a confused expression on his face, his eyebrows furrowed a bit at annoyance then suddenly silence broke between them and he found himself with nothing else to say awkward... he mind was telling him. "Yeah... um, I best be going now to find a seat" he told her pointing to his right at a random table then turned around on his heel to leave, flicking his hair out of the way of his eyes.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel)) Empty Re: Getting Close to one Another ((Daniel))

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

"No. it's ok. You can sit here if you want." Sierra used one of her veela smiles, which made her teeth seem like they were glittering. She called over the waiter and asked for another menu. "Έχετε Mplease άλλο μενού;" The waiter went off, and Sierra turned her attention back to the boy. "I'm Sierra by the way. You are?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Daniel turned around to face her, grinning happily as she offered him a seat in front of her. He was happy that she had offered him a seat next to her it had saved him time to find a seat and slowly he walked toward the vacant seat and sat down, shifting into a comfortable space with a warm crooked smile on his face. "Daniel, Daniel Matthew Valantine" he introduced himself then held out his hand in front of them to shake her hand. There was something odd about her like he knew her already; the say her smile seem to look like one of a veela smiles and how her teeth glittered as she smiled at him. "Thank you for offering me a seat, it so kind of you" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

Sierra took his hand and smiled back. "No problem. I was happy to help." She did not feel shy at all. She had never been shy around boys, but that was probably because she had veela in her. Veelas were supposed to be big flirts. But Sierra was only half-veela, she did not have as much flirtyness has a real veela. "So, have you ever been to Greece before?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

"Oh, yeah. I've been here quite a few times already" Daniel replied and smiled at her as his cold icy hand touched hers hoping that she did not run away from him because of his cold icy hand. "A couple time with my family than a few time for work" he told her with a warm smile as he looked away from her so that he could see what was on the menu sorting out which was unhealthy, which was healthy and which one of them would he like to eat. "Steak, sounds nice" he mummered as he waited for the waitress tocome over to their desk so that both of them could order their food that they wanted to eat; flicking his hair out of his eyes he looked at Sierra and smiled at her. "Have you ordered your food already."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Sierra almost jerked her hand back. His hand was so cold, like there was no blood in it. "I have not. But I think I'll just have the fish-and chips." Sierra could not figure out why Daniel's hand was cold. It was not even cool outside. But she let it go. There was probably some logical explanation she did not know about. "Isn't the scenery beautiful here? It's amazing how they keep it so green." She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 am

Daniel chuckled and smiled at her warmly understanding why she had jerked her hand back. His hand was so cold, so icy and hard, like there was no blood in it. "Sounds yummy" he grinned at her, showing his pearly white dagger like teeth at her and his two fangs accidentally. He watched her carefully and listen to her ask him is the scenery beautiful here; he never took notice of the scenery in Greece or showed any interest at all he was just here to finish off his job then head back to London so he turned around to where she was looking at and found out it the was the most beautiful thing ever. "Wow, it is beautiful. That's so amazing i never realized that" he said and laughed; with an amazed tone in his voice as he looked back at her and randomly said. "Just like you" he smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 am

Sierra almost gasped out-loud, but she managed to control herself. He was a vamire! But she did not care. Vampire or no vampire, he was sweet and very cute. She took a deep breath, and smiled. Sierra heard him call her beautiful. She blushed, but did not look away. She did not even hear the waiter come to ask what they wanted. She was drowning in Danny's smile. His warm, welcoming, wonderful smile. And she was smiling back. Her face felt like it would explode.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 am

Daniel kept smiling innocentally and warmly at her as he looked at the waitress with one eye watching Sierra smiling back at him; surprised that she did not hide her face when she had blushed at his comment. "Hello. I'll have... um, Steak, please and i think she'll have hot chip and fish" he ordered his food first, being as polite as he could to the waitress like his normal mature, gentlemen manner then when the waitress zolted down their meals onto the notebook he looked back at Sierra's beautiful face; they were so beautiful he couldn't keep his eyes off her. She had to be a veela, a witch at Hogwart there was no way there was a muggle girl this pretty and this beautiful; he wanted so badly to ask if she was a Veela or came from Hogwart but he kept it to himself. "What drink would you like" asked the waitress looking down at them with a smile on her face as Daniel turned away from Sierra to look onto his menu to see what was a good drink to drink then decided that water was just fine for him. "Water is fine" he smiled back at her then looked back at Sierra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top