Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Their Last Meeting (Chase)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Their Last Meeting (Chase)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 am

Sterling didn't know what had just happened. He seized Chase and picked her up. "Chase? Chase! Stop!" he said. "You are NOT giving up!" he said firmly. He didn't know what she meant. He supported her weight only so she would fall to the floor again. "Chase... Chase I'm so sorry. You know I wouldn't want to be with Rezza... she kissed me... I didn't kiss her... not until..." Sterling trailed off, throat stinging.

"I didn't lie when I told you that. I really like Catalina... that's what I mean by move on. And Nerezza... is evil, horrible, disgusting in every way..." Sterling said. He drew a shaky breath. "You know I would never..." Sterling started, the words dying in his throat.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 am

Chase was shaking as he picked her back up. She didn't have any fight in her left. She couldn't bring herself to hate him. "Sterling.."She whispered not looking him in the eyes. "I don't wanna die."She whispered looking down at her hands in front of her. She felt so weak, so powerless. "Right now..I only want to stay alive because Jesse.."She trailed off. "I'm sorry I act the way I do."She whispered. "I act..without thinking so much.."She said softly. "I hate myself for what I did to you.."She said finally raising her eyes to his. "I did so much to you..and I didn't mean to."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 am

Sterling suddenly felt very annoyed with her. He dropped her back on the ground. "Go get him then," Sterling snarled. "Why are you talking to me? You hate me." he spat at her. He couldn't stand another moment with Chase. He now realized it was always she that made him feel mopey and depressed... it was Catalina who always made him feel safe, warm and happy. He really didn't love her anymore. Chase hated him... he didn't hate her, but she always made him feel like crap when he was around her. Why would he want that?

"I don't love you." Sterling said. He stood up and walked away. He didn't know it then, but those would some of the last words he ever said to her. He left her lying face down in the mud. 'Living only for Jesse'.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 am

Chase lay on the ground for a moment before looking up at him and watching him walk away. She let him go though, the words reverberating through her head. "I don't love you." He said. Good..Now he could be with Catalina. But it still hurt, the way he had snarled at her. The look on his face. She couldn't stand it. She stood up for a second but fell back down. "Oh Sterling."She whispered pulling her knees to her chest and putting her forhead against them wrapping them around her legs. "I'm sorry.'She whispered sobbing. "I'm so sorry, but it was the best way." She sat sobbing until she was able to get back up and head to the castle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 am

"Yeah, it was best for you. Just go off and do whatever the f*** you want!" Sterling screamed at her, angrily. He started sobbing. "What the hell did the nerdy kid you met one day and decided to f*** around with for your own amusement really matter to you?" he asked.

"Just another training exercise for your Knight in Shining Armor!" Sterling seethed. "A social experiment. Oh I want to know what people think of me!" Sterling quoted mockingly. "You insult me for being kissed as my life is threatened, trying to save your a** from every ounce of pain! Oh it's just so hard for you isn't it? Being so perfect that every guy in the world faints in your presence? You slut! You b****! Just leave me alone, and the next time you want to reach out for somebody just so you can't get your week's entertainment, leave him in his books!" Sterling screamed, throwing every thought he had had about the topic since she had dumped him into it. He tried to dump all the hate he felt for Rezza into the words so she would get the point of what he certainly didn't think about her... but he was just so tired of getting hurt by her. It would be so much easier if she hated him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 am

Chase stared at him tears falling down her face. "Do you REALLY think
that of me?"She sobbed. "I have NEVER thought of you as
Entertainment! I never wanted to hurt you!" she stared at him. She
stared at him feeling the pain of his hate. She put her hand on her
chest and shuddered. "The entire time I was with you, I really cared
about you!"She said shaking. "I don't want people to hate me."She said
shaking harder now. "But apparently you hate me!"She said clutching
her chest.

"You may hate me, but I will NEVER hate you Sterling, you were the only person who actually looked at me like I was a person and not a prize to be won!"she said staring at him tears falling down her face. "I'm not a prize..and you saw that! When you went into a coma I freaked out, I was SOBBING for you the day I met Jesse."She said staring at him her eyes hard. "I missed you so much."She shook her head. "I didn't mean to fall in love...I was..being what you said I was..a slut.."She wiped her eyes. "I am a slut."She fell to the ground again sobbing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 am

Sterling stared at her, disbelieving. "Chase... it would be so much easier if you hated me." Sterling said, tears pouring out of his eyes. He exhaled and decided to go with the truth. "I'm... happy, when I'm with Catalina... with other people. Then I go and see you, and I'm suddenly plunged into deep depression. Even when I just see you as friends. If I can't have you, I can't be your friend. And that would be so much easier if we hated eachother." he said. He raised his wand at her... "Imperio!
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 am

Chase sat sobbing. "But I can't hate you Sterling! I just can't!"She said crying. Then he turned his wand on her. She gasped just as it hit her. Then her mind went blank. She felt herself standing up slowly to face him. "Stop it!"Her mind screamed at her. "He just used an unforgivable on me! What! Where..him..NO! STOP MOVING SLUT!"

Her mind was screaming at her to stop but she couldn't. Her body was completely unable to move on it's own, he had complete control and it scared her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 am

Sterling felt a warmth in his arm. He had control over her. "Tell me you hate me," Sterling said softly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 am

Chase struggled against it. "No.."She whimpered fighting it as hard as she could. "No.."She cried out and then found her lips forming the words. "I..I..Hate you."She sobbed tears falling down her cheeks. "No.."She whimpered still fighting it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top