Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall) Empty Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm

[[OOC: Don't want to be the first to enter? Are you really early? Or late for that matter? Maybe just waiting for a friend...]]

Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall) Empty Re: Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 am

Chase looked around boredly. Food...that was what the feast was about. Food? She did feel hungry, but not hungry enough to be there as early as she got there. Being impatient she had left the dorm much to early and was already waiting for the doors to open. Popping a piece of gum Chase leaned against a wall, but almost as quickly as she did that, fell down. She sighed and stood up again. She hated these robes. No matter how much she wore them, she felt so clumsy, like there was to much cloth on her body. Having to wear her school robes was a terrible mistake! Oh well, she got up gingerly testing the ground before she leaned against the wall again and started to pop her gum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall) Empty Re: Outside the Great Hall (Entrance Hall)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 am

Izzie had ran and then saw the door that opened to her first end of year feast. She was wearing a black and white short strapless dress. She was also wearing black heels and saw a girl. She took a deep breath and started to walk towards the great hall. She was also wearing natural make-up. She was shiny and glossy. She had a bit of her favourite perfume on too. "Hey..nervous?" Izzie asked the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Chase looked up at the girl talking to her. "About what? Who's going to win?"She asked and then laughed. "Well I sure know it's not Gryffindor, so not really."She said laughing. "We were last for to long."She said shaking her head and popping her gum again. It echoed around the entrance hall. Smiling she looked at the girl. "Since when were we able to wear what we wanted to this feast?"She gaped looking at the girl's clothes. 'If that is the case I am TOTALLY running upstairs and changing."She said picking up her arm and letting it drop, the Hogwarts Robe looked fine on her, but she usually had on something less...covering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 am

Sterling stood in the entrance hall, seeing two girls he knew. "Hello Chase!" he said enthisiastically. "Izzie," he added politely. He had said hello to her before... but he didn't think she had ever talked to him. Frowning slightly he turned back to Chase.

"I think you look very nice in those clothes. Nice to see you formal for once!" Sterling said, giving Chase an uneven smile.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

Izzie chuckled. "Hello..Sterling, right?" Izzie asked. "If you don't mind me complimenting I just want to say you look mighty fine in your tux" Izzie grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 am

Daniel walked in and heard Isabella complimenting about Sterling's tuxedo, he looked at his clothes and then back at Isabella and sighed heavily trying not to let the heat get to him as he walked up behind her wrapping his arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Hello love," he told her his voice calm and steady.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

"Hello honey" Izzie replied and kissed him back on his lips. "Oh my, you look hotter than fire!" Izzie laughed and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

Daniel felt her soft warm kiss on his lips and he smiled back at her, keeping his eyes locked onto hers giving her a polite and warm smile at her. "Just fire!, why not the sun or is someone else here is more hotter then me. I feel hurt," he struck out a playful tongue at her and then chuckled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 am

Izzie raised an eyebrow at him and grinned. "So funny" Izzie muttered. "Shall you escourt me inside?" Izzie asked putting her hand out for him to grab.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top