Chattin' Outside Great Hall
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chattin' Outside Great Hall Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chattin' Outside Great Hall

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chattin' Outside Great Hall Empty Chattin' Outside Great Hall

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 02, 2009 9:23 am

Nikki walked by the great hall and took a deep breath. She was staring at two doors and on the other side were her exams. She shivered and sighed. She leaned on one of the doors and had her arms crossed across her arms. She was wearing her Gryffindor robes proudly and had a smile on with her hair out wavying.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Chattin' Outside Great Hall Empty Re: Chattin' Outside Great Hall

Post by Darren Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 am

Darren was leaning against a wall outside the great hall, carrying nothing but a quill. He was waiting for the examinations to start. Watching as someone else came, he smirked as she seemed pretty nervous. Darren wasn;t really nervous, he usually passed without studying at all. ANd he actually had studied a bit this time. "Hey Nikki" he said.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 02, 2009 9:55 am

"Oh, hey Darren" Nikki said with a nod. She grinned and then asked "Did you study?" She did study but she still got a little bit freaked out and also she had trouble studying since the tragic death of Andrian and Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Daniel walked in, looking a tad bit tired from all of his studying. "Hello Darren and Nikki" he greeted them; as he halted into his position when he had reached them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 02, 2009 2:31 pm

"Not really, just a bit yesterday." Darren said with a laugh. "Did you study? You seem quite nervous." Turning as he heard his name, he raised his eyebrows as he saw who it was. He hadn't ever seen him before so it was odd that he knew his name. "Do I know you?" he asked, confused,.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Lily walked in nervoulsy repeating everything in her head. She was always quite good at exams, but she wanted to have a prefect score. Anything less and Lily would go mad from worrying. She saw some students in the room as well. The she saw Dan and smiled.

"Hey, Dan." she said smiling, walking over to him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Daniel turned around and saw her smiling at him, causing him to automatically smile back; as he wrapped both arms around her waist and gave her a peck on the forehead. "Are you nervous ?" he grinned at her looking down at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:25 pm

"Yes, of course I am! I studied but....What if I get lost, or forget the answer? What if I do a spell wrong?" asked Lily slightly in panic. She hated exams because she wanted, no needed to do prefectly. "What if I don't get everything right?" asked Lily whispering, like it was the worst thing that could happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 am

Daniel felt a laugh escape his lips as he wrapped his arm around her looking down at her; she looked cute when she made everything sound almost like it was the worst thing that could happen. "I can tell. Don't worry, you look cute when your nervous it's surprisingly enjoyable." he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:49 am

"You just laugh Daniel Valantine. This is serious" said Lily. She chuckled at his last words. "Well, I'm glad I amuse you while I can. Because, soon I will explode to pieces. Oh Merlin, I'm so nervous" admited Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top