Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily)

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"No i'm NOT BAIT silly!! He likes rabbits. And I KNOW you're a prefect. I think I'm allowed to transform." Alice said, ever so slightly amused.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Daniel looked down at the ground guilty for shouting at her. "Alright, okay. What are you going to do" he asked her, gently taking the book from her and looked at her, listening closely carefully to try and get all the words into his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm

"Actually, It's not THAT disgusting, I was just getting you to listen. All I do is shrink and grow fur, but if that's bothersome, you CAN look away. After that I just chew grass loudly or something. When the squid comes up, I change back, which is way different. All I do is grow. And lose the fur." she said.

"And my clothes stay on. They appear back on immediately when I transform back." she added quickly, in case he was thinking that.

"So, you ready?"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Daniel knew what animagus was, but let her teach him anyway. He just nodded and smiled at her. "Alright, sound like a plan" he said again then laughed when she said that her clothes appears back on when I transform back. "Shoot, i would of enjoyed that" he teased her for a bit then laughed again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Alice giggled at the tease. Then, she concentrated on turning into a rabbit. She felt herself shrinking and growing fur. Then, when she was done, she looked down. She saw a cute little white paw she raised it to her nose and felt it. A rabbit's. She hopped over to Danny and hopped on his foot to get his attention.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Daniel watched her transformed into the rabbit, then bent down, placing his hand around her stomach and held her up in the air cuddling her in his arm stroking her long ears. "So what do you want me to do throw you into the squid mouth" he teased again and let a soft laugh escape his lips. "I am kidding just so you know," he whispered in her ears and started to put her down near the lake on the grass waiting for her to start chewing and attract the squid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Alice the rabbit ran over to some grass and started chewing. Only after a few chews did she realise that this was oniongrass. She literally leaped 5 feet in the air. But then she remembered that it wasn't poisinous. She hoped Danny remembered that, too, or he would be really worried. Still spitting grass out of her tiny mouth, she hopped over to regular gras and started chewing as loud as she could.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Daniel transformed into a black wolf, and sat down on the grass watching with constants eyes, his ears twitching as he heard some splashes in the water and there appeared the squid. He watched Alice chew on the grass loudly hoping she knew that the squid was there if she didn't he would bark at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Alice close her eyes, humming in her little mind and chewing as loud as she could. So loud that she did not notice the squid coming up behind her until it grabbed her in the middle. Alice was afraid at first until she realised something. The squid was PLAYING with her. Maybe a little too roughly, but he seemed to realise that and laid her back on the ground gently. Alice shook herself out. She just hoped that Danny wasn't freaking out right now. If he was, she had to change back and explain things to him before he did something drastic.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Daniel wanted to bark but stopped himself as the squid drop her down. He smiled at the squid it seem to be a nice squid. Daniel transformed back into his human form, and pulled his hood over his head again walking over to the giant squid slowly with his hand held out to touch it. The giant squid didn't seem to be scared or wanted to attack him but let him touched it giving it a nice pat. "He is not so bad" he smiled and looked at Alice who was still in her rabbit form.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top