Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily)

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:47 pm

"I think I know the place pretty well, it's fine. But I can't seem to find the library..." Alice said, almost under her breath.

"Anyways, I heard there is a giant squid or something in the lake. I wanted to check it out. Wanna help?" she asked cheerily. She stood up, brushed the dirt off her jeans and rolled her sleeves to just below her elbows. She looked ready to work on getting the creature from the lake to say hi.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Friends ( Alice and Daniel and Lily)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Daniel looked at her, as she continued to babble on again, this time about a giant squid in the lake. Daniel got up frorm the ground as well, dusting the dirt from his jeans rolling his sleeves like she did. "If the squid in the lake, shouldn't we be swimming into the lake" he asked her, pausing a bit for her to answer his question pointing at the water in front of him, his expression confused and dissatisfied. "Or do you have some way of calling it." Daniel added quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 pm

"No, I just have a dog and MAYBE it will respond to a dog whistle, and want to try and see what it loooks like." Alice said.

"You dont have to try if you don't want to!" added Alice hurriedly, seeing his dissatisfied face.

"We could go to the library or something, if not. I suppose it sounds silly, doesn't it." Alice said.

"Trying to call the squid with the dog whistle, what was I thinking!" Alice said, frustrated with herself.

"Unless you want to try calling him..." she added, grinning again.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:09 pm

"You've just said a mouthful" Daniel laughed, she was a funny kid when she babbled on and on when she was nervous as well as trying to be friends with him. "That is up to you Alice. I am up for anything" he told her, pulling his hood onto his head then decided that calling the squid sounded much of an adventure to him then being in the library yet he knew that if they wanted to know how to get to the squid they needed information how to call the squid and only the library has it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Alice seemed to read Danny's mind.

"How 'bout this. I summon Hogwarts A History, and read up on the squid. If there's nothing in there we'll try the dog whistle. K?" Alice asked taking out her wand. She was trying to remember the spell for summoning things. She though it was silly that she couldn't remember it, but she tried.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Daniel looked at her, wonder if she had read his mind or something but didn't bother to ask her anyway. He looked at her and nodded. "Alright, sounds like a plan" he said, with glee, then looked at her as she tried to remember the spell for summoning things. He laughed and pulled out his wand and flourished his wand without hesitation. "Accio Hogwart A History" he muttered, and the book started flying out of the library and flew toward him hitting his hand and he caught it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Nice catch!" Alice laughed. She snatched the book from his hands and giggled. Then she went to the index.

"Danny, er, if this book has something on the squid, I don't know how to get there in the book."
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Daniel looked at her and bit the bottom of his lips and then licked the top of his teeth looking at her then back at the book. "Alright, that not a problem. Just look up the index and search the word your looking for." Daniel told her holding the other side of the book while she held the left side. He search the index for what he needed and started turning to the page he thought might be the right one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Alice peeked over his shoulder. It says that the giant squid was attracted to... oh dear. Alice paused. Rabbits. And she knew what that meant.

Alice sighed.

"Danny, I'm an animagus. And if you read the page on the giant squid, it's attracted to them. And I transform into a rabbit. Now, from human to rabbit, sprouting ears, it can get kind of desgusting. So you may want to close your eyes."
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Daniel looked at her disgustedly she was going to use herself as a bait to summon the squid. He didn't want her to die and wanted another way to shove this. "No, Alice. I cannot allow you to die. I am a prefect here and i'll lose my badge if i let you die" he making up an excuse to not let her use herself as a bait, but it was true he was the prefect for Gryffindor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top