Lily and Daniel second date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel second date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel second date

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel second date Empty Lily and Daniel second date

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 am

Daniel jumped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist, he walked over to the mirror which showed a reflection of him half naked with his muscular body, he started to search for his deodorant and sprayed some onto him then started walking into his bedroom. He was done changing into his best clothes and put his jacket on his arm, rushing down the stairs waving his parent goodbye.

Daniel caught a taxi over to Lily's place, instead of riding his bike because he didn't want to get all sweaty when he got there. He walked out of the taxi and whispered him to wait so he could pick up his girlfriend, turning around on his heel walking over to the door and knocked it a few time then stopped.

Lily and Daniel second date Zac-efron-japanese-prettiest-02
^What he wore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily and Daniel second date Empty Re: Lily and Daniel second date

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 6:46 am

Lily hear someone knock on the door. It must have been Daniel. She ran down the stairs to open the door. "I'm coming!" she said opening the door and smiled when she saw Daniel. "You are all dressed up" giggled Lily. She was in her favorite short blue dress.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:38 pm

"You look beautiful as well." Daniel smirked back and held her face in his hand and then kissed her on the lips then pulled back then licked his lip it tasted like cherry. "Ready?" he asked with a warm smile at her. He had all day so he wasn't really much of a hurry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 am

Lily quickly fixed her hair and smiled. "Yes, I am ready. Will you tell me where are we going or will I found out by myself?" asked Lily smiling .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 am

"I would prefer it to be a surprise. But since i am nice enough to let you choose whatever you want it to be. You can tell me to tell you or keep it to myself." Daniel smiled almost vaguely at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her on the lips looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am

Lily smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Ok, don't tell me. It will be a surprise." said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 am

Daniel grinned and placed a soft kiss back on her lips then pulled back his half livid eyes staring into her eyes and he lifted her from her feet and spun her around in his arms then carried her over to the taxi. He reached the taxi and dropped her in the backseat and tickled her, kissing her at the same time chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 am

Lily giggled loudly as he carried her to the taxi. Lily laughed when he tickled her and kissed him black. She looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled. "You're my prince charming" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 am

Daniel pulled the door shut gently then kissed her on the neck. "And your my Cinderella. Except more prettier" he told her then the driver took off causing him to get off her and strap his belt in and then helped her into hers, pulling her to his chest when he was done
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am

"Of course I'm more beautiful that Cinderella! She's a blonde. I have red hair" said Lily joking and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top