Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams Empty Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 am

[[OOC: Only Daniel M. Valantine and Aden Williams are duelling here. Other people can post to support, but they can't duel. Just don't spam. Either of you can post first to start it off!]]

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams Empty Re: Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams

Post by Darren Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 am

Darren wasn't sure who he wanted to see win. He hated both Aden and Daniel. Personally he hoped that they would both die but ...
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams Empty Re: Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:43 am

Daniel felt proud of his last duel with one of the Slytherin girl, he barely even needed to move his finger an inch from his wand. He stepped onto the arena rubbing his hand warmly blowing into them as he waited for his mate Aden to arrive at the duel. Daniel began to plan some quick strategies he could use on Aden, into his mind before the tournament started only hoping that he was not going to be attack by a dark magical spell -- he wore a black sneaker, dark blue jeans and dark blue plaid shirt on.
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Aden walked out there he was a bit sad that he had to face the other gryfindor in the tournament so soon, but such was life. Aden was not going to let him go on unfortunately winning this tournament belonged to Aden. He looked over Daniel noticing that he took careful time dressing, and Aden just decided he would have to use his own Vanity against him. That thought accelerated Aden's heart beat as he knew exactly how to make this match go by faster than the last, which was fast as he was the first one finished. Aden pushed up his long sleeves to his elbows and drew his wand. "Well so that this does not go bye incredibly fast i will let you make the first move."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 am

Daniel rubbed his hand and kept breathing into them as it slowly warmed his hand, frowning at the thought of versing his mate but wasn't going to go easy on him either. He continued to put more quick strategies into his head, he looked over at Aden and gave him a warm encouraging smile nodding as he took out his wand and bowed. "Don't underestimate me, mate. I'm better then you think" he smirked at Aden and started to make his first move using three spells at once. "Protego, Rectusempra, Avis" he roared, shooting two spells at her and casting a shield charm at him flourishing his wand aiming at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:31 am

Aden smirked it was apparent to him now that his opponent had no idea what Aden had done to his last opponent, but Aden didnt want to use the same stradige twice it was like wearing the same out fit two days in a row. Quietly Aden said "Finite incantum" This stopped all of Daniel's spells, but due t the way he said it Daniel could not her it, thus he would have no way to know his shield charm was down. "Prietier locomtum." Aden casted towards Daniels shirt, but of course He should not be alarmed by this as if everything went to plan Daniel would thing he had a shield up, thus not needing to dodge or block that spell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 am

(( Shocked , making my shirt alive scary ^_^ alien ))

Daniel tried to cast a shield charm a few time but each spell failed. He felt his shirt turn alive, causing it to move around a bit, moving his arms, this was scaring him so he ripped his clothe off him and started to cast a spell at Aden, not caring that he was fighting half naked with his abs showing. "Impedimenta" to slow him down and then casted another spell "Duro!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Aden dived to the ground effectively dodging the spells, but once again he casted the Prieter locomotum on Daniel this time at his pants, and of course he would not be able to rip those off. Aden would instruct them to tighten around him untill they cut off his criculation. At this point Aden was not sure about this plan and debated going back to the Statue stradgie which was indeed fool prof. Just encase Aden sent a the levicorupus charm at Daniel with a simple flourish of his wand, and if that was to connect Aden would have time to thing of another stradgie. Glancing around the Room Aden began to formulate a plan, but was not sure if he could pull off the first step.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 pm

[[OOC: Remember no godmodding. This means your opponent must ALWAYS have a chance at dodging the spell, even if it's tiny. You haven't done anything wrong so far, I'm just saying...]]

Round Two: Daniel M. Valantine vs. Aden Williams Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:36 am

(( I'm not even going to try. All i know is the next thing i have to do is take off my underpant))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top