Can you see it;; Aden Williams
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can you see it;; Aden Williams Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can you see it;; Aden Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you see it;; Aden Williams Empty Can you see it;; Aden Williams

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Professor Tiquelle was sitting alone, on a hard, wooden chair in a dark, empty classroom. She often sat there. It wasn't the nicest place to sit, so she was normally alone when she sat there. She wasn't completely with it, she needed a small brake from everything. She sighed and gazed out the window.

As Professor Tiquelle looked out of the window she could see the Forbidden Forest and a small bit of the Hogwarts Lake. Her eyes were drawn to the Forbidden Forest, although she didn't quite know why. The place always attraced her attention, it was a mystery, all of the creatures in there, and she loved exploring it. She was safe in there as the creatures had gotten used to her by now. She was such an odd woman, not many teachers would want to go wondering around the place alone, but she liked it. As she was looking at it, a shiver went down her spine and an image came into her mind. She knew what it meant, it didn't look good.

Trying to turn her attention away from that, she focussed back on the room. There wasn't much in there though. Just some chairs and tables and a blackboard at one end. This classroom was barely used anymore, just when the other classrooms were unavailable because of exams or if they had been damaged in anywa. She stood up and circled around the room. She then leant against the blackboard and stared at the ceiling. She really ought to be marking some exams, but she wasn't in the mood for that at the moment.

Can you see it;; Aden Williams Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Can you see it;; Aden Williams Empty Re: Can you see it;; Aden Williams

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Aden was trying to find some freedom from the hectic hallways were people were fluttering about in every direction screaming about this or that mostly having to do with the exams which has had the whole castle on edge for about three months it seemed, although it was far less. Aden could care less about the exams he had accidentally gotten a vision to the answers to the test he was worried about when he touched the professor. Now though he made his way ever cautiously not to draw attention to himself to the empty class room on the fourth floor. no one was ever in there unless a class room was damaged, and as far as he knew there were no class rooms damaged at this point in time, so he kept on.

Aden reached the old wooden door encase by an ancient brick frame. As he reached the brass door handle and pulled the boring piece of wood aside he could not believe his eyes. Some one was in the class room the place he had gone to get away from it all had the worst thing inside of it A TEACHER. Aden had anticipated the moment of being in here alone for to long to let one thing stand in his way Aden would just have to some how convince her to leave so that he might have this to himself if no one else decided to intrude.

Aden stepping into the room with a smirk, and making as much noise as he possibly could walked up to the Professor. "Oh my bad miss Tiqulle i did not know that anybody would be up here i am sorry to intrude on your alone time like this." Aden said knowing that hje was not sorry he felt like she was so rudely barging in on his alone time. Aden grabbed a piece of chalk and began to doodle on the board behind her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Professor Tiquelle was daydreaming, as per usual. She liked to daydream as it took her mind off whatever was bothering her at the moment. Today it was the Forest. She could see something, but it wasn't clear yet. All she could tell was that it was bad. She was sitting there daydreaming when she heard someone open the door.

Professor Tiquelle snapped back into reality at the sound of a voice. She turned around her and standing in the doorway was Aden Williams. She knew exactly who he was. Another Seer. One of the few, if not the only one in this school. What were the chances? She could tell by his tone of voice that he was sorry, but he was also annoyed. Maybe he didn't want her there. She didn't bother saying any of that though. She should get on well with him, they were both Seers, right? "Don't worry, it's not like this is my personal classroom." she replied to him although it was strange to be there with another person.

Aden was drawing something on the blackboard. Trying to ignore him, Professor Tiquelle turned to look outside once more. She couldn't help but look at the forest again. Something she needed to know. She hadn't seen anything specific yet, but she had a feeling it would come to her. She drifted off into a dream-like state, her eyes half closed. Out of nowhere, an outline of a body came to her. She opened her eyes and gasped, completely startled. She didn't like the look of this one bit. She made a mental note to hang around the forest more often. She wondered if Aden had noticed anything or not. She hoped he didn't.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Aden was now daydreaming himself thinking of girls and quiditch he was far from caring about the fact that their was someone else in the room, or what in fact he was doing himself. His mind fell on something outside of the room, and his usal train of thought. Aden's visioin usually came from touching some one or something so he dismissed that has a vision, and went back to thinking of things normal for his age. Family matters came up, but as it was not summer yet he did not want to worry himself about that bag of snakes.

Aden stooped to look at his doodles, and he had drawn a centaur which was very odd as it was a fairly good depiction of one and he was a terrible artist while paying attention, not to mention how bad his doodles usually were. Could this have something to do with that dark cloud? No that was impossible he could only see things when he touched them, and he never drew the future that was for sure. Aden remembered who was in the room with him, maybe he was picking up on her energy. Aden had some times picked up on his Grandfathers energy, but that was before he had learned any control of his gift.

Aden had to say something to her, although it was not really something he wanted to do. She might scold him for being a fool, and not having the knowledge to keep his own gift in check. She was obviously a great Seer to be teaching her at Hogwarts, yet they was that one divination teacher who was not very good(we all know who that is.) "Professor do you know why i drew this i was kinda day dreaming so does this ring any bells for you?" Aden asked scolding himself for doing it by the time he finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 pm

[[OOC: Was that a random drawing/do you know what I'm seeing? 'Cause it fits in perfectly with my thing...]]

Professor Tiquelle composed herself. She often had visions, but they weren't usually of that nature; well, they weren't that bad usually. She had had her fair share of bad visions recently though, which had been worrying her considerably. Times were getting darker, things weren't looking that bright for the immediate future. Hogwarts was one of the few safe places at the moment and even that was going downhill.

Professor Tiquelle gave up distracting herself from this, she needed to think about what she saw. An outline. She half wished that she knew who it was, but part of her didn't particularly want to know. It was strange knowing the outcome of events, though she was used to it by now. She turned aorund in her chair, looking around at the room. She didn't need any more shivers or visions now, she needed to concentrate on that one. She looked around the empty room. It was ideal for her as there was nothing to distract her. Except the fact that Aden Williams was now there.

He proved to be a great distraction. Professor Tiquelle noticed that he was drawing something on the board. She could just tell it was something in the future, she could feel it. Most Seers could tell when fellow Seers were Seeing something, it was like their aura was pulsing, harder than usual. She watched as he drew, though she couldn't see much of his drawing as he was standing in the way. It wasn't until he told her what he drew that she knew what he drew. It was a moment when everything clicked into place. The forest, the centaur and a body. Oh dear. "I have an idea." she replied to Mr. Williams, her voice sounding worried.

Edit: Sorry, wrong account!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Aden was waiting for the scolding to come out of the professors mouth, but still he had not yet received his punishment for disrupting her. He had to know why he had just drawn this though Aden's best guess was that it had something to do with her. New seer effects showing up while he was in the pressance of one of the greatest seers left in the magical world as their gift was slowly being diminished by the shear faultiness of human breeding and passing on genes to their kids.

She was still looking at his picture a good sign that she was going to be able to help him rather than scold him for shear stupidity that was obviously radiating off Aden like and Atomic bomb. He sensed energy coming off her like Aden used to sence around his grandfather when he was looking into the future it was rare for two seers to be in the room when one of them was seeing into the future, but Aden was beginning to believe that they were both looking into the future at the same far off place.

Aden heard her speak and he was immediately on alert as the tone in her voice was a bit shocking to his scenes after being in such a state of calm for this long period of time. Aden believed with his piece of the puzzle she was able to get the picture she wanted, and this brought some joy that his gift could help some one other than himself. "Professor did we just see the same thing? I mean is that even possible? I have never heard of something like this happening." Aden said a bit frantically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Professor Tiquelle re-composed herself. She forced herself to relax. She had a pretty good idea now of what was going to happen. As soon as she had seen that picture it was like the last piece of the jigsaw had fallen into place. She wasn't looking forward to this at all. She sighed, realising she would have to answer his question. This wasn't going to be easy, she figured.

Professor Tiquelle turned to face Mr. Williams. "We didn't see the exact same thing. We each saw a different part of the same event." she informed him, unsure of whether to tell him the exact story or not. She never told anyone about things like this usually, too many people knowing the future was a very dangerous thing, but he was a Seer as well. The worrying thing was it wasn't an adults body she saw, it was an older student from what she could tell, a girl. It could be one of his friends, it was definately someone he knew.

Professor Tiquelle came to answer his second question. "It's not possible to see the exact same thing, as each Seer has their own way of interpretting the future, but it's possible to see the same events." she replied, "It's not well heard of because two Seers don't often spend a lot of time together, since there are so few of them. We're the only two in the school and it's not often that there is even a student with the ability of a Seer." she continued, "Though if two Seers are together long enough they are bound to see similar things as they will have overlapping futures." she finished. As she said this, something else dawned on her. As Mr. Williams had seen this, it was bound to be someone he knew at least reasonably well. She thought it was best not to tell him, she couldn't risk him freaking out.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Aden became submerged in the mystery of what just happened, and soon it was going to consume him whole if she did not tell him what was happening, but Aden wished silently that he had the piece that she did so that he might be able to figure it out himself. Aden loved solving problems and this one could be one of his favorites in a while, yet Aden could not solve it as he did not know what she did. A feeling of depression fell over Aden as his only guess for her hesitation in telling him would be the fact that it was something close to here or him.

Nerves unsettling Aden's resolve started to make him itch with anticipation, and worry. If Aden did not here what this was about he would probably die. Her words were far from soothing, but they served as a distraction as it was a bit insulating to his intelligence. I mean how could she expect him to know what was happening right now i mean he was only a boy a comment he would never say out loud but that was not the point as it was the truth.Aden left out a soft yet loud sigh to show how much he hated the way he was being treated.

Her explanation was slightly helpful, but she did not tell him what the event was so that was not what he wanted hear. Aden was becoming frustrated with everything that was happening down to the fact that he wanted to be alone. Now she was not telling him everything it was very difficult for him to bear. "Well what happened can you at least tell me what event we saw just now?" Aden said trying to use the correct terminology for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Professor Tiquelle looked at Mr. Williams. She really didn't want to tell him, but she feared that she would have to. She looked around, trying to distract herself but her eyes were just drawn back to the picture of a centaur on the blackboard that Mr. Williams had Seen, which wasn't helping her at all. She sighed, giving in.

"Fine, I'll tell you." Professor Tiquelle started. She hoped that he was used to seeing the future by now, so that he wouldn't tell anyone about it or change it. He was a Seer too though, so she assumed he understood the stakes. "What I saw. I was looking at the forest when I got a feeling, like I was Seeing danger. It's hard to explain." she began, not describing the feeling to well. All Seers saw things differently, she hoped Mr. Williams wouldn't question her too much about that. "I was gazing at the forest for a bit, trying to figure out something more specific when it came to me. I saw an outline of a body. It was still and lying down. I could see it was a girl, from years 5th-7th I would guess, but I can't be sure." she told him, wondering how he would react.

Professor Tiquelle's eyes were taken in by the drawing on the black board. "It doesn't take a genius to work out the link between our two visions." she finished, pretty sure that he had already realized it.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top