After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana - Page 2 Empty Re: After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:49 pm

[[OOC: I can't stop looking at your sig & thinking of Amita and Charlie...the ending...<33]]

Jemma took her hand off Miss Diggory's head as she was told. She watched what Ariana was doing, although not understanding the majority of it. She just hoped Miss Diggory would be ok, and watched eagerly, hoping that she would wake up. It didn't seem to be happening though.

Ariana was using her wand now. That was a good sign. Jemma thought it was, anyway. She listened to Ariana telling her about her father, she found it intrigueing. "Wow, that's so useful. It must come so inhandy with injuries like this." she commented, impressed by Ariana's insight. She doubted whether most Healers at St. Mungo's could do that.

St. Mungo's. Jemma nodded. She trusted Ariana's judgement. "You should go with her, the Healers might ask you what you've already done." she suggested. She would have liked to have gone with her, but she knew it would be better for Miss Diggory if Ariana was there.

After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana - Page 2 Empty Re: After the Attack;; Mariana, Darren and Ariana

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm

[[OOC: If it is ok with Mariana I will take her to St Mungo’s now and we can end this topic. I apologize for my absence no excuses other that of extreme exhaustion from dealing with a toddler who seems to be on hyper drive 24 hours a day.]]

Ariana smiled, pleased that Jemma was accepting of her unusual methods. Some people had a tendency to frown at Ariana using ‘other methods’ so it was a pleasant surprise.
Having finally finished all her checks and administered the necessary things. Ariana could do no more. “I have done everything I can do here. Will you send notice to St Mungo’s that we will be arriving shortly?.”

She wrapped Mariana so that she would stay warm and turned back to Jemma “Thank you for all your help Pro..Jemma.” she changed her mind addressing her as professor at the last minute she wanted to make friends.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top