Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana Empty Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 pm

[[OOC: I'm assuming it's closed...NPC the Healers.]]

Jemma rushed into St. Mungo's with Miss Di...Mariana. She hoped the girl was OK, the centaurs weren't nice creatures sometimes. She wished she knew a bit more about healing, she couldn't tell if Mariana was getting worse or better or anything. She managed to get through to the front of the queue as it was an emergency. Mariana was sent to a room immediately. She wondered how long it would be until she could visit her.

"Hey, Ariana, could you get up there as you're the Nurse so you know what's happened to her and how you've treated her?" Jemma asked Ariana. Ariana would be able to see Mariana then and maybe even tell her about it if she got out before she could enter.

Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana Empty Re: Bringing her in;; Ariana & Mariana

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 pm

[[OOC when Arianna replies she is welcome,but for now i am going to act some random nurse]]

The doctor with help of a nurse concetreted on Mariana's backhead.They stopped blood which was coming out of the injury and just revised the shoulder.After a while doctor came out in the hall to find any familiar of the girl. "Mariana Diggory?" he asked Jemma who was only one standing there.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:57 pm

[[OOC: Do you want to close it now. Sorry wasn’t aware we were making a topic here.]]

Ariana rushed in, she randomly been transported to another part of the hospital, completely unimpressed she stopped to compose herself. “I apologise for my absence but I was transported to the wrong place” she almost said the last bit through gritted teeth. The nurse looked like she could hightail it in the opposite direction. Ariana may be small in stature but she wasn’t one to cross.

"This is Mariana Diggory, aged 17. Earlier this evening she was attacked by centaurs as you can see she has suffered an injury to her shoulder and head, the latter being the more concerning one.” She turned to Jemma. “I think we should return to Hogwarts, St Mungo’s will keep me updated on her progress.”
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 pm

[[Hey don't close it keep it open for any possible visitors.I'll need this for my next plot/]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 pm

[[OOC: Okay that way Ariana can check on you also and eventually bring you back Smile]]
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum