An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett Empty An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 1:56 am

The Library was unusually busy, for the Library. The approaching of exams seemed to have an effect on almost everyone, judging by the amount of last-minute studying going on everywhere.

Davina was sitting at a small desk in the middle of the Library, to her annoyance. She usually preferred corners, but there weren't many tables free, and she didn't want to share a table with some random stranger. She wasn't in the mood for stupid pranks or jokes.

Davina turned over yet another page in her Transfiguration text book, her brain slowly coming to a halt. She had done too much revision, but nothing would detter her from carrying on. At least, that was what she thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett Empty Re: An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:03 am

Micheal walked into the Library strutting his stuff. He was wearing his hot pink shades into the library. His blonde shaggy hair in his face. He was pretty good looking. He had the smile that made girls go aw, and want him even more. He smiled. He saw a girl. He knew this girl Daviana Corrispur. She was pretty cute. He walked over to her table. "Hey. Can I sit here?" He asked her in his silky voice. He was what girsl called dreamy, he on the other hand was just himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett Empty Re: An Encounter by Chance; Micheal Bennett

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:08 am

Davina looked up to see none other than Micheal Bennett there. He was strutting around like he owned the place. Just because all the girls wanted to go out with him he seemed to think he was amazing. Davina didn't fall under his charms like that. Looks can be decieving, she thought. "Yeah, I guess." she told him, trying not to pay too much attention to him. She needed to work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:11 am

Micheal plopped down in the chair next to Daviana. He had this smirk on his face. He knew she was shy and very easy to play with. " So." He said moving close to her. he still had that smirk on his face. " What are you studying there Daviana' He said saying her name in a more sexy tone in his voice. He was playing with her emotions. he was going to have fun with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:18 am

[[OOC: My name is spelt Davina, not Daviana.]]

Davina felt slightly uneasy as Micheal sat down next to her. He had a strange look in his eyes, one which she didn't trust. The smirk didn't exactly show him as the nicest person either. "I'm studying Transfiguration." she answered, completely ignoring the tone of his voice. "Why, do you need a tutor?" she asked, trying not to show any emotion at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:23 am

[ooc:sorry]]

Micheal laughed. Did he need a tutor? No Micheal was smart enough to pass his classes on his own . " Oh you wish you could tutor me sweetheart." he said in his smart*** tone in his voice. Sure she was smart, and pretty, but totally no his type. He continued to smirk. " Davina, Sweetie, I know you have a crush on me. There is no longer to hide it." he said grabbing her hands in his. He was still being a jerk/ flirty/ being stupid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:27 am

Davina rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe Micheal was doing this. Actually, she could. This was so typical of him, to go up to random girls who he knew didn't like him and start flirting. He thought he was so clever, but he just didn't seem to understand girls at all."In your dreams." she replied, a suitable answer for both of his questions she thought. She didn't really want to tutor him, the thought of spending that much time with him...she didn't know if she could bear it. Davina pulled her hands away from his. Why did he have to pick her to annoy? She sighed inside, trying not to show it to Micheal. Probably failing, too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Micheal smiled at Davina. "Oh you wish I was , but then you would have more wet dreams than normal." He sad slyly. Micheal was flirty, charming and total jerk to her right now. He picked up her Transfiguration book and ad closed it shut. " Why on earth do you freaking study so much?" He said bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 1:13 am

Davina held back her sigh, guessing it would cause another unwanted comment. Immature boy. She tried to ignore him and get on with her work, but he was to distracting. Damn boy.

"Why don't you study so much?" Davina retorted, knowing that he wouldn't listen to any explanation anyway. She didn't expect he listened to people much at all, just talked all the time and never listened. She knew she was judging him, but he was annoying her so she didn't really care.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Micheal laughed And smiled at her. "Well Daviana because then i wouldn't a a social life." he said flirting some more. " Hey. You know Hogsmead weekend is coming up, You want to go with me?" He softly, and looked into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top