Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun May 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Darren Riddle wrote:[JEMMA? tagged for Jemma? -.-" Shes annoying...]

[[OOC:Ahem. I'm not blind. I am annoying though =))
Anyway, you never RP with me so Razz. /rant.
Also, I'm just setting myself up. put an OOC thing up when you need me to come in. I'll just be wondering around for the moment. M'kay?]]

BIC:
Jemma was wondering around the Hogwarts Grounds. She often walked around, just thinking, not of anything in particular. It helped her. She never usually payed much attention to the people around her, which the students seemed to like.

Jemma was walking around the Great Lake when her eyes drifted towards the Forbidden Forest. Oddly enough, she liked it in there. The creatures were mostly used to her strange ways and didn't try to attack her anymore. She never let any students see her go in there, as they weren't allowed. She couldn't be a bad influence.

As she was looking at the forest she thought she saw something. Well, someone to be exact. She peeled her eyes, trying to see through the many trees that were blocking her view. It was probably just her imagination playing tricks on her. Yes, that must be it, she told herself. She turned around, forcing herself to look away from the forest.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Post by Darren Sun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

[why does this all have to be so quick? =(]

Darren had also seen it, a dim light in the distance. "I don't know, it must be a student.." he muttered, following mari towards it. The light was not that powerful, he could tell who it was from a distance. "Gin, what are you-" He stopped, realizing something. He had been about to ask what was she doing there, but he knew suddenly. It was a full moon. And she was a werewolf, but Mari of course didn't know that. Agh, he knew this had been a totally reckless thing to do. "Mari we better go," he said urgently, taking a step back. At least she hadn't transformed yet.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm

[How is it quickly? I wasn't the one who said it was a full moon. xD]

Ginevra raised her head and had her eyes widen as she saw the figures in the distance. One she knew too well and the other had taken a second longer to register. "Get out of here!" she shouted, her voice strained. She had taken the potion like she had promised Darren she would but that didn't mean she wanted them to be around. She had no clue how she would react at all.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 17, 2009 7:40 pm

[hey, I said it was GOING to be a full moon tonight. Not that it was at that moment. Then mari said there was a full moon. =D]

Darren didn't need telling twice, In a few minutes, or less, she would transform, and he wasn't entirely sure that she had taken the potion tonight. If she hadn't... Well it wouldn't be good. "Lets go Mari!" he said again, taking several more steps back. Though he didn't take his eyes of Gin.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 17, 2009 7:45 pm

She wasn't sure whether she should be glad or not that Darren seemed to have forgotten his part of the promise to stay with her during the full moon nights. She really thought he was bold for offering but she wasn't reminding him because she didn't want him in danger of any sort. "What are you waiting for! Run, don't be prats!" Looking up at the sky, this was her first night as a true werewolf since she had been bitten but also the first night she had taken the potion.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Darren hadn't relaly forgotten his promise to stay with Gin at full moon, he just had not been able to find her at the castle. And since he wasn't quite sure where she would be at full moon he had abandoned trying to find her. Well now he knew, and he thought it was quite foolish of her to be at the forbidden forest... Not really sure why Mari wasn't running, he guessed she didn't really understand. Seizing Mari's arm he pulled her along, while taking out his wand in case Gin transformed and attacked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Ginevra did not move an inch from where she was, she didn't plan to anytime soon either but sitting back on her rock, she twirled her wand within her hand and sighed, shutting her eyes and blocking out everything else.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun May 17, 2009 8:26 pm

[[OOC: Tell me when you want me to come in. I will. I just don't want to do things 'too quickly', as Darren put it.]]

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 18, 2009 8:58 pm

[[Tell you on time Jemzy don't worry]]
Mariana didn't know that Gin was a werewolf though she ran with Darren as he grabbed her arm. "What's going on?" she asked before she added 2 and 2 and realized that Gin is a werewolf.She ran in her full speed with Darren though Gin was still close. "Ok now i think it's a bad idea." she said as she hit something.It couldn't be a tree.She fell on the floor and was face to face with a whole bunch of centaurs. "Darren!" was all what she managed to say in that moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue May 19, 2009 4:45 am

Staring straight at the ground, Ginerva didn't know what she was doing. She was frightened beyond anything she ever had been before, as werewolves had been something she had always been rather scared of though never admitted it and now she was one. It was just so typical for her, everything confusing and unexpected happened to her within the lifetime she lived. Hearing Mari's voice, she rolled her eyes because really, when wasn't wandering in the forbidden forest a bad thing? Listening to the things around her, she could hear the footsteps of several things but really, she didn't think that Darren and Mari would come across them? Not high ones, as she could hear the creatures footsteps all around, not just in the direction that the two people had headed.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top