I have some open posts, if anyone's interested.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I have some open posts, if anyone's interested. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I have some open posts, if anyone's interested.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have some open posts, if anyone's interested. Empty I have some open posts, if anyone's interested.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 pm

I usually write really long posts, and it would be nice if someone else replied to some of them that are open. I have one that is in the Ravenclaw Common Room, so that one is pretty limited. But, I also have another one open in the Owlery.

SO, if anyone wants to post with me, please do so! I really want to stay here. This site (active one) took me forever to find, so yeah.

Oh yeah, if you don't like my character, I'm fine with that. We can do a little 'conflict' too. I'm all for that too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I have some open posts, if anyone's interested. Empty Re: I have some open posts, if anyone's interested.

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 pm

I don't mind posting with you as long as i don't have to write much long posts,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

I have some open posts, if anyone's interested. Empty Re: I have some open posts, if anyone's interested.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:13 am

No, that's fine. You don't have to, but are they at least descriptive?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Well i can write a paragraph some 6 or 7 lines (I think it's enough to include all details),but count me out for 4 paragraph long essays.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 pm

That's fine with me! But, will you be bothered by my long posts? It's just how I am, so yeah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

I'll roleplay with you in Ravenclaw. My post lengths change depending on my mood, but are never less than a paragraph. I might not be on EVERY day but every other at least, methinks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

I don't mind to read lol so count me in than!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:21 am

Thanks guys! Mariana, could you post with me Owlery? And thanks, Davina!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Well as long as you start the topic we can RP =D
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm

She said she already started a couple of topics!! Can't you read Darry?? xD.

I have some open posts, if anyone's interested. Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top