What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by James Roland Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 am

[Well this is a shared account. Right now its Darren as Jess is inactive]

"Well there not gonna be killed, merely sent to Azkaban," the minister said miserably. "But the alternative is that He-who-must-not-be-named will attack Hogwarts!"
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm

"Than we should send all Muggle-borns to some safe place.But under no way I am going to allow dementors or Death Eaters or you-know-who to do with tham as he pleases." Gabrielle said with her normal tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 pm

"Well you know who will find out we helped them out sooner or later.." the minister muttered. "But your suggestion is a good one. He will attack Hogwarts sooner or later... we might as well protect as many students as possible."
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:54 pm

"My suggestion is to send tham at some other country.Other part of the world if possible though my contacts don;t reach further than France,New York and Russia." continued Gabrielle glad they agreed at least on something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:42 am

"Another country?" Roland said frowning. "Well OK I guess we could do that..."
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:22 pm

[[I just LOVE shared accounts!I have no idea to who i am talking to.]]
"Well minister we agree on that,but i can't just send tham like that.I could send a good part to Beuxbatons,but i need instructions what to do with the rest." she said honestly because Minister's answer was rather short and confusing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sun May 03, 2009 7:36 pm

[[lol, well now its Darren]

"Very well, send them to France, at Baeuxbatons, I'll contact Madame maxime." James roland, said, nodding. That issue was solved. "Now, what about to the muggles?"
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Gabrielle looked even more confused at Minister. "I can't send tham all to Beuxbatons because for first there is not enough place and for second they become an easy target.We have to find more options." Gabrielle started repeating detailed what she just said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Wed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm

The minister frowned, he hated it when thinks became so complicated. "Durmstrang?" he suggested.
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

"Durmstrang?Isn't that like death eaters and stuff?" asked Gabrielle having present a picture of Igor Karkarov.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top