Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot Empty Gabrielle Delacour's Plot

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:22 am

Gabrielle Delacour:

Gabrielle Delacour was born in Paris,France in March 1987 with an eleder sister Fleur Delacour.After finishing 6 years in Beuxbatons academy of magic,her family moved to London,England where she finished her last year of schooling at Hogwarts like a good Rawenclaw student.
After school Gabrielle got employed in British Ministry of Magic and only a few years later started wizzarding crisis after the raise of Lord Voldemort to power.She was elected for Vice Minister of Magic although for 2 years did all work of Minister.Ministry was without real leader for those two years where Gabrielle took all functions in her hands before finally new Minister was elected,James Roland.After first crisis passed she was elected as Head of Department of Aurors.
Since the election of new Minister,Gabrielle is on Ministry business at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizzardry in function of Muggle Studies Professor from where she tries to supervise.Recently,her Hogwarts post was changed to empty Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor.

Family information:

Mother:Apolline Delacour
Father:Monsieur Delacour
Siblings:Fleur Delacour

Professor - Student:

Professor's Pet: (Open for 2)
Friendly Turned:(Open for 4)
Mister Smarty Pants: (Open for 1)
Hard-Working: (Open for 2)
Class Avoidance: (Open for 2)
Class Pest: (Open for 1):

Friends:

Best Friend:
Close Friend:Jemma Tiquelle
Friend:
A Friend From Distance

Love:

Crush:
True Love:
Current Love:
Ex,not friends:

Enemies:

Friendly Rival:
Avoidance:
Enemy:
Mild Dislike:
Worst Enemy:

Close Friend:
Jemma had been teaching at Hogwarts a while before Gabrielle joined them. The two women had always got on well together, since Gabrielle's first day in the job. They had conversations on a daily basis and their friendship was constantly growing stronger.

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot Empty Re: Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Here's a history, you decide which one it fits best xD.

Jemma had been teaching at Hogwarts a while before Gabrielle joined them. The two women had always got on well together, since Gabrielle's first day in the job. They had conversations on a daily basis and their friendship was constantly growing stronger.

Gabrielle Delacour\'s Plot Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Close friend me thinks if you agree.And I forgat to mention Gabrielle's best friend is James Roland.

Oh and Jemzy help me I don't know name of Fleur's parents.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Close friend sounds good =))
I'll add you to my plot if I remember. You may have to post to remind me though xD.
Apolline Delacour is her mother.
Her father's name is never given, he's always referred to as 'Monsieur Delacour' which is the French equivilent of Mr. Delacour.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 am

Hm I guess I'll add just what I know than.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 am

Umm you didn't write my name next to Close Friend, is that on purpose or an accident? Lol xD. Ohhh you only wrote open by the students stuff by the way.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Wow i wasn't here in long time.
Anyway i put innovations inside my hisotry and still waiting for friends/enemies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top