What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] Empty What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by James Roland Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:29 am

THe minister waited in his office for Gabrielle to come.
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

What to do [Gabrielle Delacour] Empty Re: What to do [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Gabrielle just arrived from Hogwarts at the calling of the minister.She walked graceful to the hall untill she reached his office and knocked on the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am

"Come in," said the minister in a hoarse voice. He was in a very confused state and needed advice.
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:53 am

Gabrielle walked into Minister's office and closed the door. "Good morning Minister!" she said walking forward towards his desk.

[[P,S,Are you Darren or Jess?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 pm

[neither.]

"Good morning?" the minister repeated. "It certainly isn't a good morning miss Delacour! With the current state the ministry is in I am afraid I may not be minister much longer!"
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Gabrielle took a seat in order to talk in four eyes. "Now,what makes you think that?" Gabrielle asked after she made a moment of silence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 am

"Well, You-Know-Who is demanding we take a different route at Hogwarts, rounding up the muggle borns for example. We haven't done that, and that might result in my murder sometime soon. Now if I am fired or I die, I want you to do everything possible to protect the students of Hogwarts," the minister said.
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Gabrille did not particulary like that someone divinates his own death: "Look Minister.Even if...." Gabrille interupted for a moment and looked arround like walls had ears she got put her head forward across Minister's desk and say with a whisper: "Even if you-know-who discovered students weren't killed as he demanded,you could easly blame a fault on me since I am in charge of school matters at the moment." she said as a suggestion to Minister.

[[Seriously....once you sound like Jess and once like Darren so who are you?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 pm

"I would never set a blame on somebody else," the minister said promptly. "If I tell him that, well he will murder you then. And I will not allow that.. I think we might as well do what you know who says, we don't really have any other choice.."
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 pm

"I prefer that fault is blamed on me than to carry death of who knows what number of students on my conciousness." said Gabrielle rather unpleased with Minister's suggestion.She didn't like to drag words and just said things directly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top