Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 16 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 pm

"Why are you frowning?" She asked him gently and softly. She wondered what was wrong. She was happy, nothing would ruin this moment, ever, welll something probably could.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:19 pm

"Look at me. I am dirty and really in need of a shower. And now I have rubbed all my stinkyness on you." Jasper said with a small smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 pm

She laughed and got off of him and pushed him toward the castle, " then shower." Se said still pushing. She felt like she need alone time anyways. " I need some alone times anyways. Go hang out with your friends." She said pushng him. She needed to clear her head.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 pm

"But I dont wnat to leave you."Jasper said turning back toward her. "All the friends I need is right here." He said. But she was right, he really did need a shower. Finally he gave in. "Fine a shower." He thought on if for a moment. "What about a night in Hogsemeade?" He asked without thinking.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Sarah was shocked. " Sure. Like a date?" She asked him gently. She was still completely shocked with everything, then she smiled gently and softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Jasper looked down at his feet. "Sure. That is only if you want. We could do. I dont know. Not sure what they do for dates around here." He admitted laughing.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 pm

She giggled gently. She smiled. " Sounds great" She siad hugging him gently. " Of course I want too. "She said gently and looked at him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Jasper smiled. This was jsut what he hopped to hear. He rushed back to her side. "Wonderful. Until then. I'll meet you in the Entrance Hall later. If thats ok with you." Jasper said. He leanded down and kissed her. He hated the idea of leaving. If only for a few hours. But he had to. He sighed deeply. "Until later."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 pm

((Closed))
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top