A day out(jasper ,and Freinds)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day out(jasper ,and Freinds) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day out(jasper ,and Freinds)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day out(jasper ,and Freinds) Empty A day out(jasper ,and Freinds)

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Sarah was walking along in Hogsmead, with Abby in her stroller. Abby looked alot both parents. She had brown hair, and shocking blue eyes like her father. She was going to be a beautiful girl. She was taking Abby out for the day. She told Jasper to come join them when he didn't have to work.

Abby was cooing in the stroller. Sarah smiled down at her little girl. She was happy. She was on cloud nine. She spotted a cute little cafe over on the other side of the street.

She walked into the cafe, and sat down. the waitress came and she ordered a Dr. Pepper. She hoped Jasper would show up soon.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

A day out(jasper ,and Freinds) Empty Re: A day out(jasper ,and Freinds)

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Walking down the streets of Hogsmeade, Jasper took in a deep breath. It was such a nice day to be outdoors. Looking around he could see that the town was busy. It was nice to see so many people milling about.

Looking around, Jasper tried to find where Sarah might have been. She had told him to meet in Hogsmeade. It didn't take him long before he found a small Cafe that he knew she liked.

Walking in he soon found them. Jasper made his way toward the table. "Hey there babe." He said leaning down and giving Sarah a small kiss.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Sarah smiled at Jasper. " hello Sweetie. I just ordered something to drink that is all." She said as the waitress came back with her drink. She smiled, and said thank you. Abby was sucking on a pacifier. She was happy. " So what do you want to eat. I am starving.' She said softly. She grabbed Jasper's hand and held it why flipping through the menu, trying to find something to eat.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Jasper smiled as he sat down with Sarah and Abby. Leaning forward to lay a soft kiss on Abby's forehead. Closing his hand around Sarah's as he looked at the menu with her. "Just a burger and fries for me and a Dr. Pepper." Jasper said with a smile as he looked back at Sarah. "How as your outing been so far?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Abby cooed at Jasper. She was happy to see here father. She felt overly happy. Sarah smiled. " Well That is great. i think i will have a turkey burger with some fries." She said soflty. The waitress came back. " I will have turkey burger with fries and he will have a burger with fries and Dr. Pepper." She said softly. The waitress left, with their orders. " Well Its been good. Everyone looks at me funny." She said frowning.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Holding Sarah's hand Jasper didn't pay much attention to anything else. Slowly and softly he rubbed his thumb across the top of it. Waiting till after the waitress had left. "What do you mean people have been looking at you funny?" Slowly he raised his face till he was looking into her eyes. What happen people been saying about her? Just that one thougt filled him with rage.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Sarah looked away. " They looked at me, because i look young and because i have a daughter." she said softly. She didn't know what else to say. She looked away. there food came. She smiled and said thank you. She took a bite of the turkey burger. She smiled and chewed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 11:39 pm

It was what he had feared. "Babe. Don't let those people bother you. They are only jealous. Thats all." He was so mad at them for being so iganort. "They don't matter only we do." Jasper said reaching up and brushing a strand of her hair away from her face. Their food came before to long. Picking up a french fry, he took a small bite.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Sarah nodded, and smiled. "That is very true, babe.' She said softly. She smiled and continued to eat. She was hungry. She had been working out. She had lost a few pounds. She was happy. She was wearing her engagement ring. She swallowed and very happy. "So what are your plans for the day." She asked him softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri May 15, 2009 12:39 am

Jasper looked back at Sarah and smiled. Turing back to his own food, he picked up the sandwich and started eating. Glancing up at Sarah from time to time, Jasper was happy. He was so very happy. His life was prefect. He had a beautiful financee and baby girl. What more could a man ask for? "Actually. I have no idea. I mean, I guess whatever come up. What about you two?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top