Just another beautiful day!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just another beautiful day! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just another beautiful day!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another beautiful day! Empty Just another beautiful day!

Post by Austin Lockwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

It was the end of the day which meant one more classes for Kiara which was a great relief seeing how she was beat. Deciding to advoid the crowd and the croweded common room Kiara headed down to the lake one of her favorite places to be. As she headed back to the castle she changed out of her Gryffindor robe before heading down to the lake to relax. As she walked out of the common room and down the stairs Kiara walked back outside down the sloping lawn towards the lake. After a few minutes Kiara finally reached the lake she flopped down underneath her favorite tree and closed her eyes relaxing.

Kiara wondered what Atticus was doing, she figured he was probably still in class which made her sigh. The last time she saw him was a couple of days ago right underneath the same tree she was under. She knew it sounded crazy but she was starting to miss him even if it was only three days since she saw him. As she opened her eyes looked at her engagement on her left hand she smiled for every time she looked at her ring it reminded her of him. Kiara loved her ring it was beautiful and Atticus said it looked beautiful on her and it brought out her eyes which made her smile.

Smiling happily to herself Kiara closed her eyes once again relaxing peacefully at the quiet lake she loved so much. She was really going to miss this lake once she graduated for so many things have happened at this lake from good to bad Kiara remembered it all. As the wind below across her face Kiara wrapped her jacket around her to keep her warm. It was different seeing how she didn't have Atticus jacket or him to keep her warm. She felt weird being here without him here she thought about going back to the castle but she knew it was going to be packed and crowded which she didn't like. Kiara was wearing a white shirt with a tan jacket over it but this time it was heavier then the one she had last time with blue jeans and her blue converses. Her hair was down and curly like it always and how she liked it.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Just another beautiful day! Empty Re: Just another beautiful day!

Post by Caspian Ivanov Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am

Finally it was the end of the day. No more classes and that met being able to have fun for the remainder of the day. The only thing he wanted to do right now was spend it with her. He wanted to spend it with Kiara. But First, his last class had to end. It was so close yet it seemed so far, the Professor just rambled on and on about something. Really, even though it seemed like he was listening, he wasn't. No, the only thing on his mind was Kiara. All the time she was the only thing on his mind, and really it was annoying his housemates. They didn't like the fact that he was now engaged to a Gryffindor. They couldn't believe that he loved put in their words, a Gryffindor mudblood.

In the last three days where many of then found out about his commitment with her, he had almost gotten in a fight every five minutes. He couldn't stand the comments they made of her and he was willing to fight to defend her from their comments. Finally the class had ended and he had stopped by the Slytherin dungeon to change his Slytherin robes for some of his normal clothes. He had changed into silver dress pants and a white long sleeve dress shirt. He cover the shirt with a silver jacket like the black one he wore when he had met Kiara and he had formal leather shoes too. Feeling satisfied with how he looked he went out to the lake, hoping to find Kiara there again.

As he approached the lake, he looked around to see if he could spot Kiara. Atticus smiled when he saw the familiar curly brown hair that belonged to Kiara and he walked toward the tree where she sat. "Hello Kiara love." he said as he reached the tree and he immediately embraced her from behind. "Hope I didn't scare you." he added quickly, planting a kiss on her cheek.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Finally! Class was over and Cecilia was free to do whatever she wanted. First she went up to the Ravenclaw tower and changed into a pink mini dress with matching pumps and a white sweater over it. She had accessorized her dress with a white butterfly belt to bring the middle closer to her figure and made it all look more fashionable. Once she was done she made her way down to the ground floor and out into the grounds. Down toward the lake she went on her way a huge smile plastered on her face. It was a somewhat nice day out and Cecilia was enjoying it. Idly Cec wondered what Professor Collins was doing on such a beautiful day. Maybe they could have another talk or something.

She hadn’t been paying attention to where she was going and tripped over a rock and tumbled toward the edge of the lake head over heels. She rolled past a tree when a girl sat with a guy who was quite oddly dressed. Cecilia had only caught a glimpse of his outfit but Cecilia liked it and made a mental note of it as she tried to stop herself from rolling into the water which had to be freezing.. Just before tumbling into the water she finally stopped rolling. Sitting upright she straightened her dress and fixed her hair as she giggled. “That was kind of fun!” she said to herself, “but I broke my favorite pair of shoes! Even if I fix them they will never be the same again.” Sighing she stood up and dusted herself off.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 am

Kiara jumped slightly as she felt someone embrace her but she relxed and smiled when she seen it was only Atticus. "Hello Atticus love."said Kiara softly but hapiily glad that he was finally here after a long three dats of not seeing him. Kiara missed him like crazy, all she ever thought about was him and it was driving her friends mad. Kiara almost got in a fight with a couple ofthe girls that chased after Atticus for they wanted her to break up with Atticus which she wouldn't do. Kiara thought it was stupid how much those girls or people in her house hated her because she was dating and engaged to Atticus.

As Kiara heard someone coming she froze in Atticus arms but seen relaxed as she seen it was Cecilia Krum a girl she knew from mainly all her classes. As she looked at her outfit Kiara seen it was veryy cute, something that she would herself. As she seen her trip over a rock her eyes widened as she seen her tumbling towards the frozen lake. But before she did she stopped which was a great relief to Kiara but she hoped she was ok. As she seen her get up and giggle and said that was quite fun Kiara couldn't help not to laugh along with her.

"Are you ok?"Kiara asked her softly wondering if she was ok after tumbling quite a way down towards the lake. As she seen her her shoes were indeed broken Kiara gotten out her wand and pointed them at her shoes. "Reparo."said Kiara softly not knowing if it would work or not but she hoped it did for they looked like really cute shoes. "Oh so rude of me I'm Kiara, Kiara Lawrence but you probably already knew that seeing how we have quite of few classes together."said Kiara.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:22 am

He just wanted a normal relationship. A normal relationship with Kiara, but he knew that, that wouldn't happen so long as they were at Hogwarts. The rivalry between their houses was just to great, for them to accept that members of their houses loved each other. And because of that they tried to break them apart by amy means nessesary. For him it wasn't much of a problem, not many people in his house messed with him as they knew the trouble it would bring them sooner or later. When without his parents help, he was a force to he reckoned with if he was bother in any way. That was why everyone usually left him alone, but their house pride is enough to make them forget about the fear they had of him. Fear that he quickly reminded them that they had.

When he heard someone coming, he immediately turned around a bit to see who it was. As he turned around, he saw a girl he recognized to be from Ravenclaw but he really didn't know her, trip over a rock and tumble down toward the lake. His mouth opened a bit as his eyes followed her figure as she rolled down toward the frozen lake. As he saw her stop rolling he sighed in relief and he almost burst out laughing as he saw her sit up and say that it had been fun. But he quickly cleared his throat to stiffled the laugh and he watched as Kiara tried to repair the girl's shoes. He looked her over and noticed that her clothes choices were a bit odd, but they seemed to fit her personality quite a bit.

As he heard Kiara introduce herself to the girl and say that they had a few classes together, Atticus smiled at them. "I'm Atticus Bletchley." he said softly. "Nice to meet you." he added, sounding almost as formal as his fatjer did. He would never really admit it, but he had a lot of qualities that his father had. His appearance was more like his mother's, but with inward qualities he was almost exactly like his father.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:41 am

“What yeah I’m fine!” Cecilia said giggling some more. “And thank you for fixing the shoes. They will have to do for now well at least until I can go get another pair. They were the only ones I had that matched my dress.” She sighed and giggled even more. She tilted her head to the side as the two introduced themselves. “I know who you are.. You are Kiara and you are in half of my classes in which you found it difficult to be quite in today. Then you are Atticus stuck up rich slyithern pure blood like person. You’re the kind of person my daddy would approve of me hanging out with.” Cecilia stated like she cared what anyone thought especially her father. “I’m also going to guess that you’re the person she was babbling about all day. Any way I’m Cecilia, Cecilia Krum, Daughter of Viktor Krum and sister to Eli.” She smiled at the two who stood before her and twirled the end of her hair around her finger.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:57 am

Kiara sighed in relief as she said she was ok. "Well... that's good, I'm glad that your ok."said Kiara softly as she looked at her outfit with interest. "Cute outfit it's very you."said Kiara softly as she looked at her outfit as it was just plain and boring. She felt kindof weird seeing how her outfit wasn't fancy like their was but Kiara was in a hurry to get down here and she didn't want to get her best clothes dirty. Kiara nodded. "Um... yeah, I been like that alot these pass three days."said Kiara giving her a smile. "You know, you were awfully giggly during class today."said Kiara softly but honestly.

As Kiara told them Atticus was a stuck up rich Slytherin pureblood Kiara looked at her with fire in her eyes. As she said Atticus was the type of person that her father would approve her hanging out with Kiara rolled her eyes in annoyance. She was so tired of being saying that she just wanted to strangle the person who said that and she was close to doing that to Cecilia. Everyone was so so judgemental about everyone now days it really pissed her off. Kiara knew that Cecilia's dad wouldn't apprive of her hanging out with Kiara at all, it was like Atticus parents didn't approve of her being engaged to Atticus.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 am

There was a sudden tense atmosphere after Cecilia's words. He stared at her with narrowed eyes after she described who she thought he was. "You know, you shouldn't be so stereotypical." he said. "It'll only cause you problems, with plenty of people." he added. He hated stereotypes, no one ever got to know someone else because they always went by stereotypes. They always ruined someone's life. Just look at vampires and wrrewolves. Vampires and werewolves are supposedly blood thirsty monsters, who kill for fun. That wasn't true, there were plenty of vampires and werewolves in Hogwarts and he'd never, once heard of any killings caused by them. Some people really need to think about what they say.

"Besides no one likes a rude little girl like you." Atticus said. He didn't care if he was being rude now, or if he hirt her feelings. He wasn't going to sit there and take her comments as if they were nothing. "Ever think not all Slytherins are like that." he asked Cecilia, looking down at Kiara for a moment. This was exactly why no one messed with him, they didn't want to see his ugly side. Everyone usually just liked him as the calm pretty boy he usually showed he was.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 am

“Hey dude clam down,” Cecilia said, “I was just stating what I’ve heard. And it’s not like I care what my daddy thinks I just spend his money on stuff like shoes...” she narrowed her eyes at him and giggled. “Wait your that girl who rode the Hippogriff after I ‘ran’ out of class. Thank you for showing off your new favorite professor by the way. He’s kind of loony you know.” She lied to hide the fact that she kind of had this crush on him. “So yeah.. What have you two been up to?” Cecilia raised an eye brow at them as if she were trying to hind at something. Everyone knew that they were engaged and many talked about how they shouldn’t be together then there were still the ones left that thought they were getting married for various reasons. One of the most popular being that they were having a kid, though Cecilia didn’t believe it for a moment. Cecilia felt that Kiara was too much of a goodie two shoes to be doing anything of the sort. “Oh and by the way Atticus I love your outfit! I don’t know what it is about it but it’s quite wonderful how the colors go together! I’m going to have to design a dress that looks similar. Then maybe I’ll make it and you two could dress alike! And Kiara would be wearing a design by me! That would get me one step closer to having the whole world wearing clothes with my name on the tag!”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 am

Kiara nodded when she said she was the girl who rode the Hippogriff after she ran off. "Yeah that was me, that was actually fun."said Kiara softly but honestly. Kiara looked at her and raised her eyebrows at her comment but didn't say anything. As she asked what they been up to Kiara shrugged. "Nothing much attending classes and hanging with Atticus."said Kiara softly. Kiara knew that rumors were flying around school seeing how now her and Atticus were engaged. Kiara knew the most popular rumor were that she was pregnant which wasn't true. Even if she was, she wouldn't marry Atticus just becasue she was pregnant with his child.

Kiara smiled when Cecilia said that she that she liked Atticus outfit. Kiara liked anything that Atticus wore but that was just her opinion. Kiara smiled when she said she was going to design a outfit like the one Atticus was wearing. "That would be great Cecilia, did you design the clothes that you are wearing?"Kiara asked her softly. "I'm sure you'll be well known Cecilia, your designs look really nice!"said Kiara softly giving her a soft warm smile. Kiara wasn't saying that just to be nice, she really meant it cause the outfit she had on was really nice.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top