Just another beautiful day! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just another beautiful day! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just another beautiful day!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another beautiful day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another beautiful day!

Post by Caspian Ivanov Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:08 am

"From what I've heard, that Professor isn't all that bad. Even some from my house like him a lot, even though he's the head of house for Gryffindor, right?" he asked looking at Kiara. The way she had said the comment of the Professor made him think she had something to hide. But it wasn't any of his business so he wouldn't ask about it, whatever she and that professor had didn't matter to him. He didn't even take CoMC anyways, so it wouldn't affect him in any way. When the girl asked what they'd been up to, he merely shrugged. "Same." he said simply, agreeing with Kiara's statement. He'd been hearing a lot of rumors about his engagement with Kiara lately, especially the one about her being pregnant and that was why they had to get married, but that was completely untrue.

As the girl commented on his clothes, he looked down at himself and smiled. "Um, thanks." he said, looking back up at Cecilia. "I like your outfit too, it really seems to suit you." he said, looking her over once more. "And it really looks cute on you." he added as a simple side comment. As she said she would have to design a dress that matched his outfit and she would have Kiara wear it he smiled again. "Ah, so you're a designer. That's good." he told her softly. "I'm sure your name will be out there soon, you just have to keep going at it and npt give up." he told Cecilia. Atticus thought it was great she was a designer, the world needed more people interested in fashion, or at least his mother did. "Maybe you can make some things for my mother as well. She loves all this fashion stuff, and I have a feeling she'd love your designs.' he added quickly.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 pm

“You’re right it is fun.” Cecilia said softly thinking to the conversation she and Professor Collins had had after class and ignoring Atticus question. She didn’t want to talk about him anymore. She now knew he wasn’t a stalker but she still didn’t remember him. “Hmm, Not the dress, the belt and sweater yeah. Belts are the hardest thing to make! But the butterfly is crocheted. This part here is leather...” She said pointing to the part of the bleat that went around her waist, “And it fassions with a button instead of having that little thing that most belts have. The sweater is made of a really then then yarn, most would think that it would be itchy but it’s like really soft. Here feel!” She took the sweater off and held it out two the couple. “It was knitted.” She spoke matter of fatally as she rambled on about her outfit. “I think I bought the dress and the matching shoes at a muggle store in New York or may be Paris…. Oh I don’t remember it was so long ago!” she giggled as she shook her head. The motion made her hair fly out and move in the same motion of her head. “Well of course I am. What girl wouldn’t want to have something to do with Fashion!? It’s only the best industry in the world! Maybe I could show you some of my designs sometime…”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Kiara looked at Atticus for a minute and nodded and then back at Cecilia knowing something was up seeing how she ignored his question about Professot Collins. If Kiara didn't know better, she would say that she had a crush on him. Which was perfectly fine, there was alot of people who had crushes on their teachers and it wasn't like he was to old for her. Although people say your suppose to marry your age and your color Kiara didn't beleive that crap at all. Kiara believed if they treated each other right then there shouldn't be any reason they couldn't be together.

"I wouldn't mind your desgins Cecilia, besides I new a new wardrobe anyway."said Kiara softly knowing she needed some dresses for spring time. As Kiara felt the yarn her eyes widened. "Wow... that's really soft Cecilia I hate yarn that's itchy."said Kiara honestly. "I guess have to go shopping again in Paris and New York."said Kiara chuckling. "Although it been ages since I been to either places."said Kiara thinking about the last time she went. "I would like to go there again."said Kiara honestly. She would like to see Paris again, maybe Atticus could come and they could have a trip together/
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 am

Although the question wasn't directed at her, Atticus raised an eyebrow when Cecilia ignored his question all together. She must be hiding something, probably the fact she had a crush on him, the girl did seem like she didn't want to talk about the Professor anymore. But it was kind of obvious she had a crush on him, it was only a matter of time before someone called her out on that. He was pretty sure the girl would deny anything about her having a crush on him, but it would be a bit funny to see her in that position, or at least to him- and probably the other Slytherins- anyways.

He smiled a bit and shook his head at Cecilia. "Not all girls want to be a part of the fashion industry. I know and have seen plenty of girls that don't like fashion or anything like that. What is it that muggles call them-- tomboys I believe?" he said. As Kiara said she'd like to see Paris or New York, he smiled down at her. "Well maybe after we get married I'll take you there." he whispered softly in her ear. He'd been to Paris a few times with his mother when she wanted to go shopping and his fathet couldn't go since she never wanted to go alone. New York on the other hand he'd never gone too, but it seemed his father had, probably for work or something.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top