Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. " ya It does help." She said gently and smiled. She was turning bright red again. She smiled and looked into Jasper eyes once again. She felt happy and relaxed . She hoped she wasn't hurting him" I am not hurting you, am I?" She said gently and smiled. " I like being in your arms" She whispered in his ear.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Jazz snorted a laugh. "Hurt me. Ha. It is almost as if I have a feather in my lap." He said smiling. "But I much rather it be you." He reached up with his left hand. "Your blushing my little butterfly." As soon as he said that he shut down. How could he have said that? Why did he say that? He should know better than that by now.

"Oh, I am sorry. I am sorry. I didn't mean." He blurted out. Trying to make the words make sense but they all just fell out. He loosened his arms letting them fall to his sides. Jazz did not want Sarah to feel as if she had to stay where she was. She was bound to make to bolt.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper and smiled. She always did something wrong. Always. She felt horrible. She really did. She didn't know what to do. ' jasper. Its okay. I liked it." She said gently and snuggled into his arms gently. "Please don't be mad at me" She asked him gently and softly and put her hand on Jasper cheek. She didn't know what to do or say anymore.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Jazz was somewhat shocked. He just knew that he had offended her. But her reaction was totally different than what he expected. He stared down at the girl that had molded herslef to his body. He couldn't beleive that she was really ok with it.

"I'm not mad at you. I just knew that I had offended you." Jazz told her as he wrapped his arms back around her. He didnt know what to say. So he sat staring at her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Sarah gave a quick laugh. " Well you didn't offend me jasper. I Promise. I don't know why you think you did, but you didnt. I promise." She said gently hugging him, ten letting go." She gave another laugh and smiled. She felt happy and liked it way to much.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Jazz smiled at her. He was really enjoying himself with her. This was something he thought he would never find. Soon the pile of books that were on the table distracted him. "As much fun as this is." He told her hugging her closer to him. "I think we still have some work to do." The last come out with a very heavy sigh. Sad but he knew that they really needed to get back to their work. There would be plently of time to cuddle. He wasn't going anywhere.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Sarah nodded gently and smiled. She nodded. " Yes. We do.... but.." she said smiling at the last part gently. She felt happy. She snuggled closer to him and smiled. She got off his lap and back into her seat and continued to work on her work. She hated it. She really did.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Jazz sighed again. He felt empty with her not close anymore. He opened his potion book back to the page he had left it on. Only this time he could not keep his mind on potions. It kept creeping onto the girl beside her. He reached out to hold her hand as they both tired to study.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Sarah grasped his hand gently in hers. She smiled. She finished her homework. She smiled. She closed her book and her notebook. She shoved them into her bag gently "I am done. How is your work going?" She asked him gently and softly. She felt happy. She smiled a small, decilate smile at him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Jazz looked at the Potions homework in front of him. "Almost done." He said. It was hard as ever to think of the work before him. "I hate homework." Jazz said smiling a little. After a little while. "Finally I am done." He said pushing the work back. He turned to Sarah. "Now what." He ask grinning.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top