Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:00 am

Sarah looked at him shocked. " You want me around? Why?" She asked him gently. She was really shocked. She felt happy. Her heart started to beat. " No you didn't know. Its just sad that i dont have many friends" She said gently and looked into Jasper eyes. She didn't know what else to say , or do or anything. She felt horrible.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:12 am

Jazz looked at Sarah. She had this sudden shocked look on her face. It brought another smile to his lips. Then he heard what she said. "You think I only want to be around you because I feel sorry for you." He asked.

Without thinking he stood quickly and went to sit on the side of the table where she was. He reached out to take her hands. He knew that he was going to try and explain something that he didn't understand at all. Hoping that he didn't scare her off.

"I want to be with you. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. There is something about you that pulls me to you. You are very beautiful. Plus, Zoe likes you. She is a wonderful judge of character. So if she likes you then you are also as beautiful on the inside as on the out." He sat back with her hands in his watching her face. "I ask that you give me a chance to get to know you at least."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:18 am

Sarah swallowed the lump in her thoart. She felt her face get bright red. She felt herslef get nervous. She didn't know what to say or do. " you want to be with me?" She said still utterly shocked. She looked away. she looked at her hands in his. They fit prefectly in each other. She smiled at this. She looked into his eyes. "Zoe is my only friend. She is really nice to me." She said softly. She felt nervous. She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 am

Jazz looked into Sarah's eyes. Trying his best to catch and keep them. "Yes I want to be with you. I know we don't really know each other. But there is plenty of time for that." He tried to explain. He refused to let go of her hands. He was so suprised at the way they felt in his.

"Yea, Zoe is one of a kind." Jazz said smiling. He watched Sarah hoping that she wasn't going to pull away from him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:05 am

Sarah's heart was racing inside of her chest. She didn't know what to do. She could have this poor boy like it was wrong. She got this sad look on her face. " Jasper , you are so sweet. I want to be with you, but.." She swallowed the tears. She looked down. She couldn't be with him, but she couldn't be without him either. She pull one of her hands out of his and touched his face, gently. She looked down. She didn't know what to do.

She let one of the tears fall on her hand " Sorry." She said in sad voice ad looked away from his. she removed her hands.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:16 am

Out of reflex he reached out and grab her hand back with one of his. Jazz took his other and wipe the tears from her face. "Don't cry. You can't run me off." He let his voice drop. "Unless you don't want me around. If thats the case I dont want you to feel like you have to be nice to me." Jazz sat back looking at Sarah.

He just realized that she might not want him around nor touching her. He started to slowing retract his hand. "I'm sorry if I have been pushy."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 am

Sarah looked at jasper. " No I am sorry. I am new at this. Guys really don't look at me." She said gently. She felt bad. She really did like him alot. She felt happy and safe with him, she really did. " I do want you around." she said gently. She put her hands back in his. " if you want me you can have me, just please be gentle. My heart has never been broken." She said looking away from him, then back at him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 am

Jazz looked at her. He slowly reached up his hand to stroke her hair. It was so soft. He could really get use to touching and playing with it.

"Well that is good at least. I would hate to have to fight for your attention. I have never been that good at fighting for someones attention." He told her. With her hand in his other hand he started rubbing her hand with his finger.

"I'm new to this too." Jazz told her. He was always single he never had a girlfriend before. THis was all new to him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 pm

[[OOC: I'll just pretend I'm not here then since you two seem to be getting on so well. Also Jasper (Zoe) can we RP somewhere? I want to RP with someone who doesn't like me, as odd as it sounds xD.]]

Davina had moved to another table as soon as Jasper had come over. She didn't like to be in the middle of...these things. Plus, she didn't exactly have the best relationship with Jasper.
She had been sitting at another table reading her book quietly but she couldn't concentrate. **** Sarah and Jasper, she thought to herself. Why did they have to talk so loudly? It was the study hall, it was a place for studying and reading. Quietly. Angry thoughts were rushing through her head. She didn't like this. First the girl stole her spot and now she was forcing her to leave her beloved study room.
She angrily shoved all of her books back into her back. She stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind her. She would have to find somewhere else to go now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Jazz looked up at the sound of someone nearby. He had forgotten that Sarah and himself were not the only two in the room. He only caught the faint glimpsh of someone. It was Davina. Of all people to be in a room with them it was her.

"Thank god she left." He said to no one really. Davina was not one of his favorite people. She was way to much of a know-it-all for him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top