Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Sarah felt a pair of eyes on here. Se turned around and saw that tJasper was looking at her. She blushed. She continued to work on her essay, then finally she was done. She wondered why he was staring at her. She wasn' really that pretty. She pulled her blonde curls into a loose ponytail. She decided to work on her herebology essay, then her ponytail came out and landed by Jaspers table. She noticed this, and she blushed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Pepper and Boys ((oPEN for anyone BUT ZOE)

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Jazz noticed that the girl had turned around to face him. He knew that he should look away but he just couldn't make himself do it. He wanted to look at her, he needed to look at her. He didn'tknow what it was about her that had him so. Was it her blonde hair or maybe her beautiful brown eyes?

Suddenly out of nowhere something flew through the air and landed on his table. He blinked with suprise. As he looked down he saw what must have been something to tie soemthing back. Then he noticed that the girl had taken her hair down out of her ponytail. That was it. A ponytail holder. Zoe had tons of these things.

He reached out to grab the band. What was he going to do with it. Give it back. Keep it. Play with it. He had no idea.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Sarah got up and walked to Jasper's table and smiled. " Can I have that back please?" She asked sweetly, and gently, very soft and sweetness in her voice. She smiled at him. She waited patiencely. She blushed and looked down. She felt strange. She wasn't nervous around his guy. " I am Sarah by the way." She said gently. She felt the urge to say that
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Jazz raised his eyes. Suddenly the staring into these beautiful brown eyes nothing else matter. It seemed that some time passed. Suddently her realized that she was still standing there and she wanted what he had in his hand.

"Oh this. Well I thought I would keep it." He said with a bit of mockery in his voice. He smiled at her. "Plus I think this is a much better look for you." He said reaching up to touch her hair. Suddenly he felt like he had over stepped something. He let his hand fall and quickly looked back at the table.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to over step." He tried to make a means quickly. "I'm Jasper by the way. But everyone calls me Jazz."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:06 am

Sarah laughed her soft, gentle laugh. She smiled. " thank you." She said gently. " its ok. You didn't ever step annything." She said gently . ' Nice to met you jasper." She said gently. She gave him her white, straight smile again. She wasn't nervous. Se was flirting with a boy. this was huge to her, very huge. "its not very often people like the way i look." She bluttered out softly. She covered her mouth. " I better let you go." She said gently grabbing her ponytail holder. her fingers brushed against the palm of Japers hand. She quickly turned and started to walk to her table and gather her things. She was blushing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 am

Jazz was so shocked by how things had happened. He didn't want her to leave. "No don't go. I'm sure you were here to study am I wrong? So am I. Why don't we just do it at the same table this time?" He said pretty quickly. "That way, maybe we could get to know each other a little better." He was tring everything he knew to keep her from leaving.

He stood waiting and watching her. He hoped more than anything that she wouldn't leave.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:18 am

Sarah looked at him then down at her feet. " Well Sure. I guess . I would like that." She said gently and put her things at Jasper table. She felt happy and she smiled at him and put her heair back into her ponytail. She pulled ot her notebook and started to write things out of her Herbology book. She was smiling gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:42 am

Jazz looked at Sarah as she sat back down. At least now she would sit and stay with him. This was a bonus. He watched her work on her Herbology work. Finally after a few minutes he pulled back his own work. He really did need to get this potions essay done. "So how do you like it here?" He asked after a little while.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:47 am

Sarah looked at him and got a sad look on her face. "No really tat much fun. I don't know anyone. No one really likes me either." She said looking down at her hands and then away from him and put her head down on her book and turned her face away from him. She didn't say anything more.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 am

Jazz watched Sarah. He didn't mean to cause any problems or bring up any bad memories. "I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong." He asked, worried now. He watched for any signs up her picking up her mood. "I want you around. If that matters any." He said fianlly. He decided that he needed to admit it out loud.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top