Mari's Quiddith Accident
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mari's Quiddith Accident Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mari's Quiddith Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mari's Quiddith Accident Empty Mari's Quiddith Accident

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Zoe helped Mari back in the castle and up toward the Hosptial Wing. She wished this hadn't happened now. But they were almost there. She really hoped that Mari was ok and nothing was really hurt. It took a while to get up the stair to the hopital wing. "You know, moments like this, I wish this place was closer to the ground floor." Zoe said out of breath but laughing a little.

They entered the Hopsital wing to find it empty as usual. But the school nurse wasn't anywhere to be found. "Well isn't this about right." Zoe said as she looked around to find a place to lay Mari. The beds were all empty but Zoe couldn't make up her mind where she wanted to put Mari. Finally she picked a bed about middle way the wing.

"Well let me see if I can find anyone." Zoe said to Mari.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mari's Quiddith Accident Empty Re: Mari's Quiddith Accident

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Mariana's pain in the stomach was becoming a bit "PAINFUL" as she layed on the bed holding it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 pm

[[OOC: Hey, should I be here as well d'you think as I was at the training or would I get in the way? Lol xD.]]

Mari's Quiddith Accident Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

(Your fine. I have no problem with you being here.)

Zoe looked around the wing for the nurse. "Now where is he when you need him?" Zoe asked pretty loud. She was a little frantic. "Mari, hold on I'm looking for him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

[[Come on in we all know what is this all about anways....SHHHH!]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:06 pm

(haha. Funny. But it doesnt matter unless he comes on)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 pm

[[OOC: Shall I RP as Jemma or Professor Tiquelle? Jemma, I'm thinking, it's not in class.]]

Jemma ran up the stairs and through the corridors. By the time she got to the Hospital Wing she had to stop and take a breath outside the door. She walked into the room and went straight over to Mariana and Zoe, not looking to see if the Nurse was in or not.
"Hey Mari, are you alright?" she asked her, hoping that she would be ok after the incident with the bludger.
"You feeling ok, Zoe?" she asked with a cheeky look in her eyes.

Mari's Quiddith Accident Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Zoe looked at Jemma comment. But didn't understand it at first. "Uhm, yea I guess." Just as Zoe said it the room started spinning. "But I think I might want to sit down. Unless you are spinning on purpose." Zoe tried to put a little laughter in her voice. She hoped she hadn't done to much to soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top