Car Accident
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Car Accident Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Car Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Accident Empty Car Accident

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 am

I just wanted some people to know that I have been in a car accident this past Saturday over the weekend at 2:30am in the morning. I will be back on later with more details later because I need to rest since I'm in a lot of pain from this terrible accident I have been in.

Jess, get on msn when you can, so I can talk to you.

Lizzy

Elizabeth Potter
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Car Accident Empty Re: Car Accident

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am

I really do hope you're okay! My friend got in a car accident on my birthday last year and it was terrible- she wasn't even injured but she was shaken for days. Please focus on getting well. We'll be fine here, please get better!

Jackles
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm

I know what that pain is like. I feel for you. You're right--rest is the best thing. Take care of yourself, and I hope your recovery is speedy. We'll be here when you get back.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22553
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 am

My friend and I were just taking the weekend off because I had been in so much stress with my parents divorcing and making me feel like I don't want to be at home. So this friend name Heather asked me if I would give her a ride to see her new born god daughter, who is three weeks old by now.

So we took this road trip to get away from the drama city and we were just having a girls night but I promise you that we were wearing seat belts and not drinking at all. I don't remember how it really happened with the accident. It was like a three hour drive to Abilene, Texas from Arlington, TX of where I live.

Just about 40 to 50 minutes until Abilene, Texas, I think something scared me that made my hands move the wheel as the car went around in a circle three to four times until it finally stopped. I was in shock for the longest time in my life time because this was my time actually going to the hospital from a car accident along with my friend Heather. I was worried about so many things at once while in shock and having trouble breathing for a some time.

I didn't know how bad my car was until I was allow out of the hospital in order to go back home to Arlington. On the way home, I saw how bad my car was because I didn't know since I never got out of the car at the time of the accident while waiting for the Emergency Car to come and get me and my friend to be checked on since we were in the middle of no where and didn't know this city we were in since we were like 40 to 50 minutes away from the city we were going to.

I'm taking the time to get over being scared because I know I don't want to drive for the next couple of days plus taking the time to heal which may leave me some time to start really catching up with some posts and make plots plans.

Yes, me and my friend Heather are both ok. I'm just in a lot of pain in my back and my right ankle since I had no air bags on my side that ever came out at the time of the accident. They let Heather out of the hospital first since she was ok and just had some bruises on her arm because of the air bags that saved her life while the seat belt saved us both as well. This accident happened at 2:30am in the morning and we were both at the hospital around 4:00pm, just three hours away from home. Heather family came right away to the hospital, around 6pm and so did my mother.

I did feel alone and scared in the emergency room since I was fully deaf since my cochlear implant came off as the accident went. I asked for a interpreter (sign language) since I was deaf at the time because my hearing thing was missing in my car but that interpreter never came even when I asked a hundred times for one. I understand it was a small town but why didn't they do what I have asked when I need to be able to communicated with the doctor, nurse and people who picked me up from the accident? It was very scary and I felt alone.

And yes, Heather did get to see her new born god daughter and I got to see her as well at the hospital when Heather friend Erin, the one that had a baby and she was the one we were on the way to see. Erin lived in the city where the hospital stayed and she stayed with me for a short bit while I was waiting for my mother to come to the hospital. She even allow me to hold the new born baby in my hospital bed.

I didn't know how bad my car was until I was on my way home from the hospital because my mom and I stop to see where my car was since I didn't know or was ever told in right way, since I did ask for an interpreter since I was being deaf at the time and going into shock at the time of the accident.

If you guys have questions, don't be afraid to ask because I will be happy to answer your question about the accident I just had.

Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:18 am

If you need someone to talk to, let me know. as I said, I get it. I'm sorry that happened to you, but I am so thankful that you and Heather are both alright. I know its going to take some time for the physical and emotional healing, but you know how to reach me if you need someone to talk to.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22553
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top