Staff meeting!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staff meeting! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staff meeting!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff meeting! Empty Staff meeting!

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:45 pm

The headmaster strided into the staff lounge and sat at his cozy arm chair waiting for the others.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Staff meeting! Empty Re: Staff meeting!

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Jemma walked into the staff lounge. She had heard that there was going to be a staff meeting, and she didn't want to be late. She only saw the Headmaster in the lounge. That was strange. Then again, she did have a habit to be early for things.
"Good morning, Headmaster." she said.
She took a seat in an arm chair, not that close to the Headmaster. She knew he was working with the Ministry, and with her being a member of the Order, she was in a way going against the Ministry. Luckily, the Headmaster didn't know she was a member of the Order, and she intended it to stay that way.
"Am I early?" she asked him.

Staff meeting! Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 am

Gabrielle heard about meeting aswell while she was in her office.She hurried to the staff lounge: "Good morning Headmaster and Jemma." she said taking a seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:23 am

"Good morning good morning," the headmaster said, unsmilingly. He looked around, the other teachers didn't seem to be coming. Scowling, he decided to talk to the teachers present. "I am afraid to say, Hogwarts is in great danger."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm

There was a staff meeting going on, and Alexi knew it. The only problem was, his punctuality seemed to take a hit of all days. As quickly as possible, Alexi went to the staff lounge from his office in the Hospital Wing. That was one of the cons of not having a bedroom right next to the staff lounge, being late to all the staff meetings. However, it was either punctuality to staff meetings, or punctuality to saving peoples' lives and Alexi put the latter in a higher priority.

Just as Alexi entered the staff lounge, in a calmer and slower pace of course, he heard the Headmaster say, "...Hogwarts is in great danger." And of course, Alexi had to think to himself about werewolves and vampires in the school. Of course Hogwarts was in great danger! The ministry had a say over how it was going to be run! However, putting these opinions aside, Alexi took a seat opposite to Gabrielle, wanting no affiliation with the person who was the worst thing to happen to Hogwarts.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Professor Adeagbo walked into the Staff Lounge from the Herbology Greenhouse. She just remembered there was a staff meeting she had to attend to. She took a seat next to Alexi not wanting to interrupt the Headmaster with a greeting. Luckily she heard what Headmaster Shacklebolt said. And she totally agreed with what the headmaster.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Gabrielle didn't make any comment...just crossed her legs and waited for Headmaster Shacklebolt to explain what he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

The headmaster looked around at all the teachers, judging by there incredulous, rather than concerned, expression - they had no idea what he was talking about. "This isn't about half breeds!" he explained. "What Andrian potter did was concerned me very much indeed... but that is not why I called a meeting." He paused for a moment before continuing. "As you all should know, the ministry has fallen to Lord Voldemort's hands. This means so has, indirectly, hogwarts. I have already recieved a letter from the minister himself to change the way I run the school," he said, taking out a letter from his pocket and showing it to them all. He then opened it up and read it out loud. "Shacklebolt. Every muggle-born, blood traitor and anyone who is against the Dark Lord must be expelled and sent to the ministry to await trail for stealing magic. Defense against the Dark Arts will be changed to Dark Arts, and its and muggle studies sylabus should be revised. Incapable or disloyal teachers should also be sent to the ministry. William Renolds." With that, he stopped and looked around the staff room. "So what shall we do?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 pm

" Headmaster, if you are asking us this question, then this problem is one that we the teachers and you can not solve by ourselves. " Professor Adeagbo said.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

"Well now you know.He who must not be named is controlling everything.If someone dares do anything against him or any other Death Eater,we won't count it." said Miss Delacour standing up: "I wish there was something me or minister could do,but unfortunatly if we don't obbey not only Professors of Hogwarts will get hurt.Even through your anger at this,we must not expose the students!" she said looking at Headmaster Shacklebolt: "There is nothing I can do about muggle-borns,but prey they can find a way out by thamselves before they are taken to trial for stealing magic." she said with a silence sigh,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top