Staff meeting! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staff meeting! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staff meeting!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff meeting! - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff meeting!

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 pm

The headmaster looked around at the other teachers for their suggestions, but they didn't come. Only two of them had bothered replying. "I agree that we should not expose the students, but to hand over muggleborn students to the ministry seems rather cruel.. Its basically the same as handing them over to the dementors!"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Adebola listened to Headmaster Shacklebolt's statement. She then looked directly at the Headmaster. " We can not do anything because anything we do or say can backfire. If we do what he says inocents could get hurt because he wants us to turn students who does not like he does not like he who must be named." Professor Adeagbo then paused " But if we don't do what he says students will get hurt, no doubt. So it's a win win for he who must not be named. So we are officially stuck. " Professor Adeagbo said to the Headmaster and the other professors.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 pm

"Then we cut their sources of dementors," said Alexi. "We can look obedient by handing over our muggle borns, but make it very easy to escape or for survive for them." It was very possible for the Order of the Phoenix, the more capable group, to be on a rescue mission. There weren't that many death eaters presiding over the muggle born trials anyways so it shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish.

"Of course," said Alexi. "I'm not assuming that no one will die in the attempts."
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 am

Jess had been sitting quietly in the corner, and snorted loudly. "You think that it would be easy for the the Muggle borns to escape?" He asked incredulously. "I have no doubt in a muggle born's skill. But i seriously doubt that if they were to be handed over, the dementors, or ministry officials would leave them with their wands. So, we have wandless children, in the middle of the ministry of magic, most of which have never been there, can't apparate, and haven't a clue what floo powder is. Also, there would be numerous DEs surrounding them. No, i believe that if we were to give them up, we would be signing their death certificates." Jess concluded, finally walking out of the corner and sitting next to Jemma
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Gabrielle knew all this although she couldn't do anything to stop it: "I don't know what can we do?We can let tham escape to Hogsmeade and take knight bus.Even if we do that we are still exposing tham to dark lord.If we give tham public help,we are exposing not only muggle-borns,but all half-bloods aswell." she said having no face to look at anyone just having her head turned in random direction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:59 am

Jess shrugged. "It makes little difference if they're Muggle, Half, or Pure blood. If we give them up, we're killing them. I have an idea though, however, i will NOT say it in front of her," He said, jerking his thumb at Gabrielle
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm

The headmaster smiled at Alexi's response, it was a good idea. But suddenly Jess spoke, it was true, but still annoying to know. "I don't believe a single teacher here will betray us to the ministry, say your idea or shut up" he said harshly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Gabrielle looked at the floor with her head down: "Minister Roland has ordered you Headmaster." she said trying to remind him about meeting in his office earlier today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kavanagh Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Will had almost forgetten about the staff meeting. She knew she was late but she hurried still. She entered the room looking around. Once she found an empty seat she sat down.
Willow Kavanagh
Willow Kavanagh

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 am

"See what i mean. I can tell you're still loyal to humanity. But she holds her loyalty to none but the minister, and each of his orders. I beleive you're wrong, there is a single teacher here capable of betraying the students, and that teacher is Gabrielle Delacour," Jess comcluded, knowing thay every syllable he'd uttered was true
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top