Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Think OOC Roleplay Should Be Brought?

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Bar_left64%Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Bar_right 64% 
[ 7 ]
Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Bar_left36%Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Bar_right 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back?

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:18 pm

They mean OOC Roleplay. I might actually edit the title to make it clearer.

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back?

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 pm

We have OoC sections,but it is NON RP section,And I think it is sufficent for anyone who want to talk about anything else but HP!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:28 pm

When you start to actively RP in the HP sections we can introduce this.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 pm

But still the site is divided in RP sections. I mean the Hogwarts categories has a lot even through the wizarding world has little. Besides 6 people like it so far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 pm

^Yes but the admins haven't voted on it.
The thing is, if we DID make them everyone would RP there instead of the wizard places, and we're trying to get some more wizarding places active before we introduce these. Like the Ministry, etc.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Then hide it so only a few people can see it so that way guests still think its a HP site
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Just cooperate into making site HP super-active and than admins might reconsider.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Danny, we don't CARE about guests seeing it. We care about our members roleplaying in the OOC roleplay INSTEAD of the HP roleplay. If you start making the HP roleplay REALLY active, then we may make OOC. If you stop RPing in HP and only in OOC we take it away. Comprende?

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Mari- I'm trying yet barly anyne is replying

Jemma- Okay I get it I'm just ssaying that we can get a lot more posts that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Danny, that's a reason NOT to make it. I don't want to encourage post count competitions again *sighs*. It just leads to a lot of spamming.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top