Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Think OOC Roleplay Should Be Brought?

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Bar_left64%Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Bar_right 64% 
[ 7 ]
Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Bar_left36%Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Bar_right 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back?

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:00 am

Yea basicly preatty much
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think we should have OOC roleplay back?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 am

Thank you Nick!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:03 am

Btw, just so you know. I doubt we'll pay any attention to this. We might, but we may not bother with it. Too much work lol
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:06 am

WHAT DO WE WANT?? OOC?? WHAT'S IT STAND FOR?? OUT OF CHARACTER?? WHEN DO WE WANT IT?? NOW!! WHAT DO WE WANT?? OOC?? WHAT'S IT STAND FOR?? OUT OF CHARACTER?? WHEN DO WE WANT IT?? NOW!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 am

Whats ahrd about making one stuppid category and naming it OoC?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:15 am

*scoffs* You ask the admins that, Darren went crazy when I changed my face claim to Miley Cyrus.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 am

Danny Thompson wrote:I mean the category of how we could put like 'War in tibet RP' or something. Or where we can use something else besides guns.

*sigh* that wouldn't be out of character but outside Harry Potter Roleplay. Out of Character is like non-RP sections. Gosh. Anywho, considering that this is a Harry Potter RP forum, that forum really does have no place here..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:36 pm

I think we shouldn't have OoC section and yes Nikki Out of Character untill we make super-active all other sections so I will vote NO!

No offense taken I hope.It's just my personal opinion since this is actually Harry Potter site.And you know Danny in HP roleplays there is a lot of fun although I noticed you jopined just a few topics/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:04 pm

I vote No too. Gosh, thi[quote]s is HP rp site, until you post 10 sensible posts in each day Kiddo, for a month, then till that you aren't getting your forum.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Ooc? Dont we have an out of character section?
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top