Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 pm

(Evan laughed a bit. The drive went shorter than expected and they arrived at their destination. It was a very nice restaurant and it wasn't easy to get reservations there. He got out of the limo and went on the other side of the car. He opened up wht door and held out his hand smiling at Sophia.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Thompson and Sophia Grangers Date

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 am

As Sophia stepped out of the limo she tooked his hand and gasped. "Danny love, how did you manage to do this it's so expense!"said Sophia as she looked at the most expense restaurant in London.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 am

(Danny looked at her.) "I have my ways," he said smiling "and well you know me. I always get the best for someone I love."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:40 am

Sophia smiled. "Aw, Danny love that's so sweet!"said Sophia as she kissed him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:43 am

(danny kissed her back and then pulled away almost immediatly.) "Come on," he said smiling "let's go get the seats." (He gently grabbed her hand and walked into the restaurant with her. Inside was the sound of an orchestra playing violins gently to a classical meolody. These people mustve been paid a lot. He talked with the person at the front and they lead them to a booth. he sat down on one side of the booth.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 am

Sophia smiled at him as she sat down on the other side of the booth. "Wow, this place is amazing!"said Sophia as she looked around the place. As she listened to the violins she smiled and begin humming the song because she knew it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:01 am

"I see your enjoying yourself," he smiled listening to her hum beautifully "you have a very extravagant voice." (The waiter came by a couple minutes later and handed them menus. He grabbed one and said thanks. He looked through the menu and tried to find what to eat.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 am

Sophia blushed. "Thanks love, I used to sing alot at the firebird bar but I don't really do that much anymore."said Sophia as she looked at the menu. "Ohm the steak looks good here."said Sophia as she looked at it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 am

"Why not?" he asked curousily wondering why she would stop "you have a beautiful voice. They would pay a lot".(The waiter came back to take their orders and Danny told the waiter what he had wanted to eat.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, I been depress alot since you been gone, but now your here and I'm happy so I'll go back to singing again!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top