Dirk Thompson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dirk Thompson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dirk Thompson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirk Thompson Empty Dirk Thompson

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: I think you'll know because of my guys last name
How you found Potter's Army: Long story
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Idk?

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Dirk Thompson John-lennon
Name: Dirk Adalay Thompson
Race: human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 15 and 5th
Preferred houses: Gryffindor or Slytherin would be okay...PLZ GRYFFINDOR
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: John Lennon

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5"9
Hair:Brown
Eye colour: Brown with green
Skin: Caucasian
General Appearance: Dirk is a tall muscualar guy who isn't very strong unless he works at it. He has smooth brown hair that is a medium sized puff that barely overlooks his eyes. His eyes are 75 percent brown when there are some glints of green that are in there.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Dueling, Potions, Quidditch
Weaknesses: Charms, Herbology, Anger
Dislikes: Dead Eaters(ha), Potions, Charms
General Personality: Dirk is an overall sarcastic guy that would enjoy talking with friends then be by himself. He often does things to keep himself occupied before something would happen. He is often thinking on his feet and not thinking things through.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: family was Pureblood that consisted of his mom his dad his brother Danny and himself.
Childhood: Dirk grew up alongside his brother Daniel in America trying to be everything like his brother. Yet as he grew, he realized that he could do things better by himself so he grew distant as situations began to change. When Danny had been shipped to Hogwarts, he had practiced everything to try and become a better wizard. He especially excelled at Quidditch playing using his hand-eye coordination and his quick thinking to his advantage. When he was 10, his father had moved back to London, leaving him and his mother by themselves. Yet as soon as he turned 11, he was off to Hogwarts.
Hogwarts: As Dirk began his school year, he got into some fights that were mostly verbal. Most of them were quibbles yet he defended himself. As he matured throughout the few school years, he tended to fall behind on charms yet still excelled at most of his other skills. He alsoo had gotten a few detentions for fighting one of his rivals.

Last edited by Dirk Thompson on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Dirk Thompson Empty Re: Dirk Thompson

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Please list your dislikes!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin