Andrew Thompson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrew Thompson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrew Thompson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew Thompson Empty Andrew Thompson

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

Ahh, Andrew

Andrew Thompson Avatar_eea98c8fcf30_128

One of my more favorite characters. Kid starts off lonely and depressed about his brother's death, but quickly tries to step up to the mantle and take things over. Only little did he know, he wasn't able to handle that kind of lifestyle. So began some neverending journey of drama, from dealing with insane poltergeists(don't kill me Red, I still love you) to an insane madman bent on ruling the wizarding world. Maybe if he weren't so timid on the inside, Andrew could possibly pull it off. Ehh, what can ya do. In a way, I guess the whole experience really helped him...if you don't account for the shattered corpse of a person he is today. Really gave him character...which was later torn down because of his mental condition. Well, at least he learned something from all of this.

...wait,

No he didn't.

The Celebrated: (best friends, old friends, comrades)
Andrew Thompson BDH-bryce-dallas-howard-5528380-100-100
Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan
(Jack would have preferred Andrew to hate her, but when they left off, they were 'friends' though what that entails has yet to be seen. Their rich history ensures that they can never be strangers.)

The Better: (friends, drinking buddies)

The Average: (neutral)

The Worse: (rivals, general dislike)

The Scorned: (old enemies, willing to kill, hated)

Last edited by Andrew Thompson on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Andrew Thompson Empty Re: Andrew Thompson

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

Code:
[color=blue/darkblue/darkred/red][img]([i]you can insert a 100x100 img here of your character, but I'm not requiring it[/i])[/img]
Name:[font=Courier New]([i]full name please...gotta keep it fancy![/i])[/font]
Relation to Andrew: ([i]also be sure to choose the correct color for the font up there ^[/i])
General description of the relationship: ([i]In your own words, how the hell does your character know Andrew, and why does it matter? You can be fancy here if you want :D[/i])[/color]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:08 pm

I think it could go many ways but until we reestablish them, I shall assume.

Andrew Thompson BDH-bryce-dallas-howard-5528380-100-100
Name: Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan
Relation to Danny: (old friend)
General description of the relationship: (Jack would have preferred Andrew to hate her, but when they left off, they were 'friends' though what that entails has yet to be seen. Their rich history ensures that they can never be strangers.)

Code:
[center][img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5500000/BDH-bryce-dallas-howard-5528380-100-100.jpg[/img][color=blue]
Name: [font=Courier New]Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan[/font]
Relation to Danny: ([i]old friend[/i])
General description of the relationship: ([i]Jack would have preferred Andrew to hate her, but when they left off, they were 'friends' though what that entails has yet to be seen. Their rich history ensures that they can never be strangers.[/i])[/color][/center]
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:18 pm

True, and added Very Happy
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down