Danny Thompson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Danny Thompson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Danny Thompson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny Thompson Empty Danny Thompson

Post by Danny Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:31 am

So who the hell is Danny?

Danny Thompson Sam-worthington-20090921-536845_V96

I don't know, I guess I could describe him in many ways. I could call him a coward for leaving his friends behind where he left them. I could call him brave for coming back in the first place. I could call him a knucklehead mcspazatron for all the amount of trouble and other shenanigans he's gotten himself into. Yet in the end, I guess that doesn't really matter. It all depends as to where he's at in the moment, what he's doing and how he's doing it. Nothing about him seems to make sense, yet I guess that's just where the mystery lies. You never know as to what he'll throw himself into, and you have to be careful as to not let yourself get dragged up in it too. Does he have his flaws? A ton of them. Does he have his strengths? Yeah, a lot of those too. Does he have a purpose. No. Will he ever get what he wants? Probably not. How do you think it'll end for him?

...well,

I think you need to stop asking questions.

The Celebrated: (best friends, old friends, comrades)

The Better: (friends, drinking buddies)

The Average: (neutral)
Danny Thompson BDH-bryce-dallas-howard-5528380-100-100
Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan
(Jack would like to assist Danny in tracking his brother down, if she were not held back so much by her memories of how she had wronged Andrew. This is what prompts her to keep her distance.)

The Worse: (rivals, general dislike)

The Scorned: (old enemies, willing to kill, hated)

Last edited by Danny Thompson on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Danny Thompson Empty Re: Danny Thompson

Post by Danny Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am

Code:
[color=blue/darkblue/darkred/red][img]([i]you can insert a 100x100 img here of your character, but I'm not requiring it[/i])[/img]
Name:[font=Courier New]([i]full name please...gotta keep it fancy![/i])[/font]
Relation to Danny: ([i]also be sure to choose the correct color for the font up there ^[/i])
General description of the relationship: ([i]In your own words, how the hell does your character know Danny, and why does it matter? You can be fancy here if you want :D[/i])[/color]
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Danny Thompson BDH-bryce-dallas-howard-5528380-100-100
Name: Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan
Relation to Danny: (nuetral)
General description of the relationship: (Jack would like to assist Danny in tracking his brother down, if she were not held back so much by her memories of how she had wronged Andrew. This is what prompts her to keep her distance.)

Code:
[center][img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5500000/BDH-bryce-dallas-howard-5528380-100-100.jpg[/img][color=black]
Name: [font=Courier New]Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan[/font]
Relation to Danny: ([i]nuetral[/i])
General description of the relationship: ([i]Jack would like to assist Danny in tracking his brother down, if she were not held back so much by her memories of how she had wronged Andrew. This is what prompts her to keep her distance.[/i])[/color][/center]
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Added Very Happy
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top