A Birth day - Page 96
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 96 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 96 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:28 am

A moment later, Michael walked up from behind a garden shed, and with him was Edward, and Edward had his double bladed axe with him.

"Don't make me behead you in a muggle neighborhood, James," Edward said coldly. "Keep pushing, and I'll do what I have to do. I've taken down bigger nuisances than you."

"Where..." Michael began. Then he saw Angus lying limp on the ground.

"James, you're such a nitwit," Michael sighed. "Must we? Really?" James fired a wandless fireball at Jack and one at Jessie and then a lightning bolt at Michael.

"You missed," Michael said. "Can't hit the broad side of a barn. You need to work on your spells and your aim both...." Fed up with the taunting already, James took his eyes off Jack and Jessie and began throwing whatever spell came into his head at Michael. Michael merely raised up a protego to protect himself and kept taunting to give Jack and Jessie an edge.

"Let's get the old duffer with the hatchet," one of James' younger men said. They laughed, making fun of Edward, and then they came at him trying to throw killing curses at him. Before they could finish their incantations, Edward had dispatched them both with two lightning fast strokes.

James was outraged and swore to kill Edward. That didn't move Edward one little bit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:34 am

Jack and Jessie smirked hearing Edward and Michael enter the fight " you get Angus out of here " Jack whispered to Jessie who nodded to him but as they watched they saw James fire a fireball at them both ducked out of the way Jessie at Edwards distraction moved to Angus as James attacked Edwrad with Jack using the distraction he ported Angus to the A&E where Jess was looking after Ruby befoer poting back to the alley firing Bombardo at James's hench man next to him.

Ruby moved to Angus while Jess and the other healers started working on him healing any wounds they found and cleaning off dirty and other dirt and rubbish from his hair and clothing.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:54 am

It took Angus a few more minutes to come around, but it confused the daylights out of him because this is not where he remembered being last.

"Where..." he began. Then he saw Jess and healers and the stereotypical A&E room. "How'd I get here? Where is everybody? You okay, Ru?"

"How many more do you want me to dice up for you, James? Or are you next?" Edward asked. As he was speaking, aurors arrived, clearly altered by magic being done in a muggle neighborhood. They seemed to almost panic at seeing James Blood there.

Some of James's men tried rushing Jack and Jessie. Michael and Edward sighed, knowing that Jack and Jessie were certainly more than up to the task of handling some younger, lesser experienced werewolves and didn't need their help to do it.

"James needs to stop bringing boys to these things," Edward sighed, hating that he had had to dispatch a couple well before their time.

"Agreed. Well, maybe Jack and Jessie won't need to completely dispatch them," Michael said
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:12 am

Jess heard Angus speack and smiled " your at St Mungos, Jessie brought you after you were knocked out. " she told him as Ruby moved to his side and nodded touching her throat to signel it was sore so she could not talk much.

Jessie and Jack saw the youngsters and chukled between them knowing they could takle then and hold them with ease. When the youngsters charged at them Jack grabbed and held one while Jessie knocked the other to the ground and held him there before knocking him out cold as Jack held his in a choke hold but only tight enough to hold him not harm him .

"oh no problems at all, and as much as we'd love to do that, but unlike you we listened and respect our peers " Jessie said standing next to the unconshious boy.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:26 am

Angus sat up, his head spinning, a million thoughts going through his head, none of them good ones. Not ones he wanted to share with anyone.

"One fecked up mess, this is," Angus sighed.

One of the aurors decided to try to move on James, and James fired a killing curse, taking the young auror before the auror had more than one step towards him. That infuriated Edward, and Edward too two huge swings of his axe towards James. At that moment, Michael saw true fear in James's eyes. James backed up--backed up several big steps, truly frightened of Edward.

"I won't miss next time," Edward said in a low, intimidating tone. "You have five seconds to get out of here or I'll be taking you home in a very small butcher's box. One...two..." He began to count.

"I really wouldnt' let him reach five," Michael said. James apparated out, leaving his thugs behind to find for themselves. "That's what I like. Bravery," Michael said sarcastically. "Shall we leave these lads to the aurors? What do you think?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:40 am

Jack watched and grwoled as James killed onbe of the Aurors he took a step closer to James still holding the man in his chock hold but stopped when he saw the anger on Edwards face and felt it coming off him like a sunami into the air around him even Jessie cowered alittle at it not knowing or felt such anger before. Jessie looked to Jack who reasured him with a look they were safe. When James left Jack walked over with the man he held and handed him over to an Auror several went to Jessie who moved away and over to Michael " hes scarey" Jessie said " I mean realy super scary when mad, remind me not to get him that mad ...ever" Jessie said as Jack joined them.

"you know he'll try again, stupid brother has no brains " he said looking to Jessie and chuckled " by the way Edward you scared the crap out of Jessie" he added with a chuckle as he rested his arm on Jessies shoulder " get use to it , not gonna be the last time he gets that mad , especialy with James around."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:53 am

"My apologies, Jessie," Edward said to Jessie. "I'm not after you or Jack. That young auror was just a boy. He couldn't have been much more than 21 or 22 at best. And the wedding band he has is still sparkling shiny from the jewelers. Two lives were stopped before they even had a chance to begin--his and the bride that is going to be left behind today."

"It is good to see that there is something besides Fenrir that he's afraid of," Michael said.

"We need a containment unit," one of the aurors told another. "We need to obliviate the muggles and get this one's body out of here. Who are you four?"

"You don't need to know," Michael said, drawing his ministry ID from his pocket and showing it to them. "We are not your concern. Understand me?"

"Yes, Sir," The aurors replied, a bit intimidated.

"This way," Michael motioned to Jack, Jessie, and Edward, who was wiping off the blade of his axe. He led them back inside St. Mungos to get them away from the aurors. "We need to go find the others but you are liable to scare everyone who sees you, Edward." He pointed to the axe.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Just a minute," Edward said. He shrank the axe to pen size and got out a little plastic box from his pocket and dropped the axe in the plastic box and tucked it in his pocket. "Better?"

"Much. Thanks," Michael said. "Now, lets go find the others and see if they're in one piece." They walked upstairs, looking for Ruby and Angus.

Angus was on his feet, as much as he was able to be.

"I need to get you home," Angus said, feeling he still had things to do. Ruby had had enough, though. "I presume we're alright to leave, are we, Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:02 am

Jack chuckled and looked at Edward as he opologised to Jessie. " I'm good now" Jessie said " it was more the arua you gave off that did it, " Jessie said watching Michael speack to teh Aurors but I agree James had no call to do what he did" Jessie felt sad for the Auror and his family " maybe we could do something for his family" he sugested as they walked back to St Mungos. Seeing Edward shrink his axe made Jessie relax more as they walked.

Jess heard Angus and shook her eahd " your going no place just yet Angus, I can tell your still unstable" she told him but she paused and relaxed " Edwrd can see you two back home, Ruby cool drinks and liquids for the rest of the day to let your throat heal , Angus rest for the rest of the day , your head will still spin if you over exurt" she told him a she turned to see Edwrad and Michael followed by Jack and Jessie.

Walking over to Jack she checked him over and then smiled to him kissing his cheek before turning to Edward " hes cuncussed but its easing, he's still a bit dizzy, I gave him some healing potion but rest is best also have Robert check him once hes back on his feet" Jess told Edward " other than a few bruises that look worse than they are hes fine to go home, Ruby has exstensive brusing to her vocal cords but after a day of liquid foods and cool drink she should be find to talk tomorow." Jess told them and handed Angus and Ruby their release forms to sign.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:09 pm

Angus signed his form and handed it back to Jess. Edward went over to Angus.

"Look at me," Edward told him quietly. Angus looked up at him. "Hit your head again?"

"Not on purpose," Angus sighed. "Well, actually, the first time might have been on purpose. The second time was not my idea. I have things to do, Edward." It made Edward laugh a little.

"I know. You always have things to do. Ruby needs to go home even if you don't," Edward replied, pacifying Angus at the moment. "Let's go, Ruby. Marcus and Aria have Khaat well protected again, and there are plenty of aurors about for a bit. James and his motley crew are gone for awhile, so I think things are as good as they're going to get here for now. There isn't much more the rest of us can do here, so let's get out of here, shall we?"

Edward took them home, and Angus was not surprised to see Simone and Kate were together. Kate had the baby on the floor with one of Kate's fresh arrowroot cookies. Caprice had been gumming it and gnawing on it, and she had wet, soggy cookie on her hands, on her face, and on the blanket she was sitting on. She seemed contented at the moment, though. Kate wasn't concerned because the baby was washable, and the cookie was good practice for her at feeding herself and helped ease teething needs. Someone had made a pot of almond tea, and Kate was cutting the meat off the carcass of a freshly roasted chicken. Simone was cleaning and slicing some fresh wild mushrooms and some onions. There was a large pot of fresh chicken stock on the stove. It looked very much like they were making some sort of homemade soup.

"Thank you, Edward," Kate said, glad to see Ruby and Angus home. "Robert's been asking about them nonstop. He'll be glad they're safe. Is everyone else alright?"

"They're fine," Edward nodded.

"Did you find anything helpful?" she asked.

"Not a lot, but maybe," Angus said. "Found a couple oxygen tanks were taken too, along with the potions. Not much else. James and Moira showed up, of course, but we don't know that there's any link between the thefts and them or not."

"Well, maybe Robert can make some sense of the oxygen tanks. You two alright?" she asked.

"They will be," Edward said. "They had a run in with James and Moira and got a little banged up, but they'll be fine." Angus turned, his mind still on the case, and he walked out of the duplex.

"Where's he going?" Kate frowned.

"If I know him at all, he's heading over to update Robert. I doubt he'll be gone long," Edward said. "The job will feel unfinished for him until he reports in. Once that's done, I expect he'll settle."

"Well, in that respect, he's right," Kate agreed. "It's always hard if Robert has to command from a distance. Oh, sorry, Ruby. We've taken over your kitchen. We're making some homemade bread and a big pot of a creamy chicken soup with wild mushrooms and some wild rice. It should be comforting and tasty. And Simone already made some pumpkin cheesecake for later."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:03 pm

Ruby watched Edward with Angus and gave a thumbs up to him as he said it was time they went hme. She was happy when she stepped into the duplax to the smell of cooking and the sight of a rather messy but happy Caprice chewing on a cokkie. She let the others talk whle she went and grabbed some water to sooth her throat and loked at them when they said they had taken over her kitchen she smiled and again put a thumbs up then motioned to he throat showing the finger bruises around it. " its..fine" she said slowly and very croakaly to them then went to sit down but looking out the door to where Angus had gone to the main house.

Aria watched Marcus but staid with Khaat as she did her rutine paper work her mind wthinking back to what had happened then she spoke " why would james want medical equipment and potions?" she asked " I know he has this obseshion with Khaat so did he just take the things to draw us away from her?" she asked Marcus as he stood beside the main doors so she could hear if any one entered the corridoor behind it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top