A Birth day - Page 97
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 97 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 97 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:02 pm

Ruby turned when she saw the door burst open and Victor and Ginger ame in talking about dinos then gators " oh him, Angus we have to help him" she said and helped Angus to stand with his crutches. Aria heard loud talkign, still in her shorts and tee she walked out onto the porch and saw the two large gators looking over at the other house she walked over to it.

" okay so I see two gator handbags out side?" she asked looking from Angus to Robert to Marcus, " oh, please one for me and one for Ruby?" she smirked seeing angus using his crutches "how do you want it delt with?" she asked
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:15 pm

"Just don't let them eat Wilbur, would you?" Angus asked. "I could go get Wilbur, but..."

"So what are we doing, now?" Robert came out to the porch. "You girls wanna handle it, or do you want me to get one of them? Angus, how do you plan on carrying a gator? With your third hand, are you?" Angus sighed. Robert had a point. "You tell me which ones you want, and I'll go for number three, whichever one is left. Angus, which one is Wilbur."

"The little bloke," Angus said.

"Oh, that figures. We come 4700 miles from home, and this one decides to adopt an alligator. It just figures," Robert said.

"He's cute."

"He's not cute, and he's going to get bigger--a lot bigger."

"So maybe he can be our guard dog," Angus teased. "We can sic him on Suzanne or James, whoever shows up first."

"No," Robert laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:20 pm

Aria stood and chuckled at the banter between Robert and Angus Ruby stood with her " we'd best take care of those bigger gators" she whispered Ari nodded and headed around to the back of the houses seing a smaller gater surponded by bigger gators both drew there wands and cast stupefi freezing the two larger ones in place " okay wingardium leviosa" Aria said and lifted the to still gators up into the air" HEY MA- JAMES!!" Aria called " WANT TO DO A CATCH AND RELEASE!" Ruby chuckled and walked back into the house.

" hes safe Aria has the to big gators and is going to release them far away from ..Wilber." she told Angus and loked to Marcus " please could you go with her , make sure she comes back with all her fingers and toes please." she asked Marcus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:34 pm

"Coming," Marcus said. He followed the others outside. "I've got an idea." He flicked his wand at the two big gators and put them on the airboat. "Come with me and just make sure the spell doesn't wear off til we're ready for it to," he told Aria. He cast off the airboat and got on

"Angus! Where's the ruddy key?" Marcus shouted. Angus reached in his pocket and dangled it in front of him. "Figures," Marcus muttered. He accio'd the key and then used it to start the ignition. When Aria was on, Marcus drove the airboat a good way through the bayou and pulled up ashore on a little piece of land out in the middle of nowhere, nowhere near houses. "This looks like a good stop. I think we could leave these big boys here. Can't promise they wont' come back but if they do, it might take them awhile. What do you say? Should we chuck them off the boat here?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:43 pm

Aria heard Marcus and chuckled as she heard his suggestion "Hey, that was exactly what I was thinking" she said moving the gators to the airboat as he went and got the keys. Sitting down she waited watching the gators as they lay in front of her. Moving threw the Bayou the trees and water made her smile as she sat back while he drove. Reaching the island she looked around it "Yep perfect, just far enough to take a long time to return but still in the Bayou, which is their home." she said then laughed as he suggested "Let get them on dry land and put them in the water now and they could drown." she grabbed the tail of one and dragged it onto the land before releasing the spell and hopping back on the boat as she heard the first hiss from the gators mouth.

She sat back on the boat and waited for Marcus to be done with the second Gator. She saw both snap at each other then turn and head into the water " hum they remind me of us, the same but different too" she looked at him .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:59 pm

Marcus didn't have any trouble moving the second gator, and he waited til he got back on the boat to cast the spell to undo their frozen state. The gators were angry and irritable.

"They'd look more like us if one of them was a female," Marcus teased her. "Well, I presume Wilbur will be happier now since he's not going to be on someone's supper menu tonight. You know, we should maybe look at some sort of sanctuary for Wilbur. I realize we can't save every one of them, but for whatever reason, Angus likes this one. If we could save even just this one, Angus'll appreciate it. And I don't know that it would take much more than a phone call or two to make it happen, I wouldn't think."

He pushed the boat off into the water and started it and turned it for home.

"That should take care of some of Victor's dinosaurs for the moment," Marcus said. "I admit, though I haven't scouted out the rest of the place to see how many more are on our little island, and since they swim, whatever number we have today could be entirely different by morning." As he pulled up to the shore, he saw another boat there--this one looked more like a motorized 18 foot jonboat.

"Nice boat," Marcus said. "Perfect for these waters. Lightweight, aluminum, flatbottomed so it will go through shallow waters too. Could hold 6 to 8 people. And jonboats are sturdy. Its a good choice for the bayou. Wonder who our company is." He shut down the motor and tied the boat to the dock. "Home again. You're welcome, Wilbur, wherever you are."

"Over here," Kate called. She was some distance from the house and she had a styrofoam butchers tray with some chicken on it, and she was feeding Wilbur a couple pieces of chicken.

"Are you sure we should feed him?" Marcus asked

"The poor thing looked hungry," Kate said.

"Lord, we are gonna end up taking him home with us unless we get him to a sanctuary. She's as bad as Angus is," Marcus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:12 pm

Aria sat and watched as Marcus took hold of the second Gator and with ease put it on dry land then undid the spell " true" she simply said to his mention of one of them being female " but whose to say mine wasn't female" she said smiling at him " but I do like the idea of a sactuary for...Wilber " she said as they passed the boat she glanced over at it and raised an eye brow " yeah nice boat, wonder who owns it?." she asked glancing up at him. " its certainly fancy for arund here, maybe a tour boat?" she fell silant again and watched as he esily docked the boat. " nice work with the boat" she said as she heard him call to Wilber and Kate respond as she climbed out. Following him to where Kate stood with Wilber in front of her she saw him chewing on a chicken leg.

Aria looke and smiled to Kate " well at least the rat population will decrese as will the cat, the dog, the...well any small animal population" she chuckled then patted his shoulder " don't worry I'll look into a sactuary for him, a non kill one." she said with a chuckle.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 pm

"Thanks," Marcus said. "I'll go rescue Kate. Be right back." He went over to Kate. "Let me. I'm sure Robert would appreciate if you had all your fingers yet tonight."

"Now, never you mind," she said. "I'm fine. Here, Wilbur. This is the last of it tonight. That's a good boy." She fed him the last piece of chicken, and Marcus walked her back to the house just to make sure Wilbur didn't follow. When they went inside, Robert looked at Kate and at Marcus.

"Wilbur is not going to England. Got it?" Robert said. "It's too bloody cold for them."

"Fair enough," Angus said. "I just didn't want him to be eaten." At that moment Iya and Beau came in from the kitchen, and they each had a cookie bar and a mug of tea.

"Ah," Marcus looked at Aria. "The jonboat belongs to Beau. Good evening, Iya. Hello, Beau. How was your day?"

"Nice and quiet," Beau laughed. "We've met everyone while you were out, but a couple of them barely got introductions completed before they faded away on us." Marcus looked over to see Anise was sitting in Angus' oversized chair with him, but she was in a deep, exhausted sleep with her head on his shoulder. Sam was sitting on the sofa, and he was in a dead sleep too, with a book on Marie Laveau in his hands. Victor and Ginger were playing cards on the floor, but they were starting to tire too.

"Running away from home and crossing the country on your own is hard work," Marcus said.

"It certainly is," Beau said. "We're just glad they made it safe and sound."

"Well, I had two of them with me," Evan said. "The other two were just lucky."

"I've been filling everyone in on the information you two and Michael found earlier," he told Aria and Marcus. "Good work. I can add to the information now a bit because of some school records we have. Priscilla got good grades throughout her school years--particularly in darks arts classes and potions. Never got less than an Exceeds Expectations on her worst class, but nearly all of them were Outstandings, so she's far from stupid. It does appear, though that she gave herself an exceptionally vast and varied education in the dark arts because she seems to have read and gotten experience in all sorts of immensely difficult and advanced dark arts skills. And, yes. she is also a very experienced seer. We would do well not to underestimate her for any reason."

"And there's more," Iya said. "I've seen her, but not recently. This has been some time ago. A few years back, she was living with a voodoo priest that was making a damned good living by impersonating Papa Legba. Papa Legba is, in simple terms, a lesser voodoo god that serves as an intermediary between man and Bondye---or voodoo's creator god. It was that association with this man that gave her her status as a voodoo queen, and somehow her Marie Laveau gig came out of that. They were a couple for some time, and there are rumors that there is at least one child, maybe more, from their relationships. Papa Legba hasn't been seen in the last two years, but people say he is stiil alive. Wher he is, though, no one knows."

"I can help you there," Robert said. "i wasn't sure til I saw the picture. His real name is Armand Lincy--age 54. He was born here in Louisiana, but he is currently doing a stint in Azkaban for a multitude of charges including fraud, robbery, and assault. He was arrested for conducting some sort of crooked ceremony in Windemere. And that's where he's been since then."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Aria walked in behind Marcus and chuckled hearing Robert and Marcus, it was now she heard Marcus say that the boat belong to Beau she looked over and chuckled. " well he has good taste in boats" she said then walked to pick up a map and lay it out she scanned the area and smiled " hey, I have a solution to the gator issue, there's a Wildlife Refuge not far away its called the Bayou Sauvage Urban National Wildlife Refuge, Marcus and I can take him and drop ...Wilber there, he's still on home turf, but he will be safe and cared for, sound good?" she said but heard them talk about the creole woman again so she stood and waited.

Ruby sat stroking gently Anise's hair as she slept against Angus like she was a small girl again. " she looks so peaceful now" she said smiling as she looked at Angus but then listened to Robert talk of what he had found about the woman they were hunting.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:11 pm

"Sounds like a fine idea, if they'll take him. We could call them tomorrow and find out maybe," Angus said.

"She's better when she's with me," Angus told Ruby quietly. "I am a bit concerned, though. When she's away from me, even if its just in another room, she's a bit of a mess."

"I told him that I think she'll be her old self again when this business is behind us," Evan said. "These nightmares started for her after she had already been homesick for a couple days. She did alright for the first three days, but then she started getting really homesick. Stopped eating, stopped sleeping. And then these damned dreams started up. This is the first she's slept soundly in four or five nights. Right now, since she's home, she's better than she's in several days."

"Well, I''m not going to wake her up, then," Angus said. "I don't know how to thank you for looking after them, Ev."

"No thanks necessary. They're family. Why wouldn't I? You'd do the same for mine."

"Yes. Yes, we would," Angus said. He looked at Robert and Lee. "So, you're saying that we're after a murdering pair of con artists."

"What I'm saying is that Suzanne has hired a pair of murdering con artists to come and kill you," Robert replied.

"I can add to your file on Lincy," Lee said. "He was caught at age 17 and tried as an adult for murdering his muggle aunt in cold blood. His parents are dead--and they died when Lincy was age 13 under mysterious circumstances. The case remains unsolved in the muggle world. So he was sent to live with his mothers' sister. When she was murdered, Lincy convicted, but, the muggles didn't know he was a wizard, and so they didn't know to keep him contained. So, he simply apparated out of death row and came to our world--lucky us. And then he met up with Priscilla and they've been a team ever since."

"Great," Angus sighed. "What's their weapons of choice?"

"She likes poisons. He likes razors--straight edge," Lee replied. "And he's fast."

"I'm not afraid. I'm faster," Angus said. "And he's contained anyway."

"I'm double checking that. We need to know for sure," Robert replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top