This might not go well - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This might not go well - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This might not go well

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This might not go well - Page 4 Empty Re: This might not go well

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:28 pm

What was even going on?

Teddy's shock grew on his face as he glanced between all three of the students before him. Despite being deep in Lily's teen years, he was understanding more and more how much he did not understand teenaged girls. Maddie wanted to be expelled, Christy was already anticipating her parents' disapproval, and Sophia's option was harsher than he had thought. Did they think this is what he meant? Were his students scared of him??

He'd just thought they'd offer to take some points from their Houses.

He put his hands up. "Okay, okay, okay." He took a deep breath, before glancing at Miss Granger. "I don't want to be harsh here, they made a poor choice but it wasn't unprompted. And yes, I've been made aware of Mr Greengrass' pattern of worrisome behavior. I don't want to punish the entire Quidditch team or House because of one slip."

He levelled his gaze on Maddie. "You're not being expelled, we don't expel for one hit. Please don't make it a second, unless it's in self-defense, but if that were the case Ms Dyllan would be long gone. I think I'll deduct 10 points each, give you a warning, and ask that you apologize to any of the people around you who might have been startled during the altercation."

"As for Mr Greengrass," he continued. "I'm going to go speak with him now. Miss Potter walked with him to have him checked out at the Hospital Wing. Let me assure you, it is a top priority of mine to ensure he will not be a problem to any of you, of any of his peers, in the future."

He looked between them all. "Is this acceptable?"
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

This might not go well - Page 4 Empty Re: This might not go well

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:40 pm

Maddie's eyes widened in surprise when Lupin told her that he wasn't going to expel her. "Yes, sir!" she exclaimed, her face lighting up with relief. "Thank you!" She impulsively threw herself at Teddy, hugging him tightly. "Oh, sorry," she said, quickly releasing him a moment later. "Yes, that is acceptable," she added, realizing that it wouldn't be wise to argue with him and risk a harsher punishment.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum