A Birth day - Page 63
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 63 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 63 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 08, 2023 11:29 pm

"I wanted to get here. I...brought some things..." she said, trying to catch her breath. She handed him the bag, hoping it was okay. She had some apples for the horses and the unicorns, fish for the hippogriff and the wampus cat and the owls and Archangel. She had a little jar of bugs for the bowtruckles. She had a little special nibble for every single animal she knew of in the barn. She promptly the bucket of feed and headed to pour it into the feed bin.

"Thanks, Jessie," Angus said. "I appreciate it. She mentioned the shoes to me straight off. I appreciate you asking Clive to send more. She particularly liked those shoes because they had some sort of little pink bits on them that she was fond of. Hopefully those weren't the only pink shoes he had. I will talk to her about the potion, but I guess I understand her thinking last night. I'm sure she was thinking that her strongest weapon, while they were in Romania, was her werewolf form, and she wasn't willing to give up the chance to use it if she needed it. Can't say I might not have considered the same thing if I'd been in her position. And clearly Edward already knew she hadn't had it. I'll work with her. If she has more training about other skills she can learn, other things she can try, she might feel more confident in not relying on her werewolf form. Obviously, Fenrir has taught her some things about being a werewolf, but I think she can still learn some human fighting skills."

"I think we can excuse her from a few lessons with you temporarily," Marcus said. "There are lots of other fighters she can learn from."

"Did she do alright in Romania? When she came back last night she was covered in blood, and all I got time to know was that it wasn't hers. I presume she helped you get that other werewolf," Angus said. It was now he remembered Sergio and Ana had been here last night too. he had lost track of them. He was sure they wouldn't leave without seeing him, but he wasn't sure where they had ended up after the fight. He'd have to find them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22719
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 08, 2023 11:37 pm

Jessie chuckled and noded "she did perfectly , she actualy takled him down , then sergio and Anna finished him off so yeah hes gone" Jessie said "truthfully I felt like I didn't need to be there what with Edward and Anise doing all the work, Ana and I just stood back, oh their okay, their back home with their children." he said as he wrote anote then sent it threw the floo to Clive reciving a reply almost immidiatly " he says don't worry she'll have them later today" he read out to him.

Ruby showered and dressed heading down she saw Jessie with Angus talking but she staid quiet moving to the kitchen to make herself breafast before moving to sit close to Caprice.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4249

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 09, 2023 12:00 am

"I'm glad it went well, and I'm glad you were there. I knew her abilities, but I really wanted you or Jack there in case there was some sort of werewolf brawl. It really felt pretty low of me to send a kid in where I couldn't go."

"What would you have done if she had gone all werewolf and gotten into a brawl with the werewolf they were hunting? Would you have thrown yourself in there to try to protect her?" Marcus asked him. "The odds of you surviving that would have been phenomenally low. Jack or Jessie could have survived it without a problem. You, though? You'd have just looked a lot like a snack. You were not at all the right person for the job. It was much better for her big brother to go, rather than her dad."

"I hate it when he's right," Angus said sarcastically to Jessie. "And thanks for the update on the shoes and on Sergio and Ana. I thought they were going to stay a couple days, but evidently they decided now wasn't the time. I'll catch up with them, I'm sure."

"If you're alright for a bit, I'll go next door for a few minutes," Marcus said. "I'll restock our pocket patch kits. We hit them hard over the last few days, so they need restocked. I'll get some, and I'll get myself some fresh clothes, and I'll be back."

"I'm fine. Thanks," Angus said. Marcus went over to the main building, giving Angus a bit of space. "Oh, and Jessie, i did a sketch for adding a full bath, a family rec room, and a storage room to the basement on our half of the duplex. I don't know if you and Jack or any of the outdoor crew are interested in the job but I fully expect to pay for it. And if you lot can't or don't want to do, it, I'll hire it out. The girls are going to need a full bath, and I feel a bit more pressed to do it soon because the boys are going to be home full time soon."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 09, 2023 12:05 am

Jessie chuckled and listened to Marcus nodding at his words " he's right and she did well and was looked after " he said then just shrugged at his mention of the shoes. Hearing about the sketch of the bathroom for the girls he looked at it and smiled "You don't need to, this will be easy enough , I'll pull some of the crew in and we'll start it in an hour or so." he said placing down the sketch. " okay I'll go and get the crew rounded up" he said glancing over at Ruby then back to Angus before heading out the door and down to the guard house to get some men.

Returning with the men they headed down and began renovating to add the bathroom for the girls with Jessie being the gaffer of the crew.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 09, 2023 12:22 am

"Thanks," Angus said. When Jessie left, Angus got up, went to the desk and got his checkbook and moved it over to the drawer of his nightstand so that he could pay Jessie and the crew for the basement room additions.

He wasn't sure why Ruby was giving him the cold shoulder because the last he remembered was Marcus and Ruby helping him home after the fight last night. He hadn't been arguing with her when he went to sleep, not that he remembered anyway, but he wasn't sure exactly what she expected of him. So he decided to just continue to provide and protect. Those seemed to be his jobs, so he decided he'd just crack on with them and give her some space. He got a pad of paper and started to fill out an order for supplies for the full bath downstairs and for furniture and other furnishings for the rec room downstairs. That all still needed to be purchased and delivered and paid for.

Anise took the skateboards and Faith and Evie, and they went out to go skateboarding on the running track. The paved running paths were perfect for some top notch skateboarding. Meanwhile, Ginger was feeding some of the animals, and she came face to face with what looked like a puddle of green snot with eyes that seemed to be sneaking down under the floorboards of the barn. She let out a startled shriek, and one of the outdoor crew came dashing in.

"What? What happened?" the man asked.

"It's a snotmonster!" Ginger said pointing to the floorboards.

"A what?" the man frowned, looking at her like she lost her mind.

"Its a snotmonster! There! It oozed under the floorboards."

"Jack, your new kid's lost her mind," the man called.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 09, 2023 12:31 am

Jack was busy in the barn when he heard Ginger call out as he walke dover to her " okay Ginger discribe the creature" he asked but head her say it was a snot monster " okay so green and with eyes..oh you saw a bundimun in the barn, thats not good" he said and looked at the area she ahd motioned to. " okay lets talk to Kate , this could get serious." he said to her." chukaling at the name she had given it " snot monster, not wrong there but enough of an infestation could cause a building to collapse as the foundations would rotted away."

Walking ove to the main hosue he went to find Kate " Kate we have an issue in the barn, well more like Ginger saw a Bundimun, I was wonering if you could find it and maybe ask if there were any more of them?" he asked then looked to Ginger " good catch though, there not easy to spot ushaly its the smell you catch first."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 09, 2023 12:43 am

Ginger followed Jack over to the main house, and Jack talked about a bundimun in the barn.

"What exactly did you see?" Kate asked Ginger.

"It's a snotmonster!"Ginger said. Kate laughed.

"I like your name for it better. It's more accurate. What did it look like?"

"Green snot with eyes."

"Well, yeah. That's a snotmonster, alright," Kate said. "Robert! Do you have any extra large bug jars here?"

"Any what?" Robert called, coming downstairs.

"Extra large bug jars," she repeated.

"What for?" he asked.

"We need to put a snotmonster in it...Sorry," she caught herself. "A bundimun. Ginger just saw a bundimun in the barn."

"Well, shit. That's not good. You might not just need one jar. I'll get you two or three, Jack. Get the jar ready and accio the one you saw then see if you can accio any more. When you think you perhaps have them all, use a scouring charm in the barn and in the crawlspace beneath it, that should take care of it. And make bloody sure you have the lid tightly on that jar and sealed before you bring it in here. Good catch, Ginger. That could have been a really bad thing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 09, 2023 12:49 am

Even Jack chuckled at Kate slip up and calling the Bundimun a snot monster. He listened as she called Robert who then said about his jars " okay Im on that" he said " oh Ginger follow me , you might be impressed with this" he said and lead her down to Roberts lab where the jars were. Taking several large jars he showed her the shelf " what ever you do, so not open any of these jars, you got that" he said knowing she would not do that but he had to say it " these are Roberts personal collection" he added before heading abck up to the barn.

Now stood in the middle of the barn he handed her a large jar with the lid off. " I'll accio the... snot monster you hold the jar , once I place it in, you put the lid on , okay?" he said and held out his hands " accio Bundimun " he said and it flew to his hands where he quickly dropped it into the jar. " lid , quick Ginger" he said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 09, 2023 1:07 am

Ginger followed Jack and she was happy to help him with anything he asked her to do. When he warned her not to open the jars, she just nodded.

"Don't open the jars. Got it," she repeated. She followed him out to the barn and when he accio'd the snotmonster into the jar, the thing was already trying to ooze out of the jar so she picked up a brick from the garage floor and walloped it. "Back! Get in there, You!" It oozed back in the jar, and she put the lid on quickly.

"That's so gross. I'm gonna be seeing that thing in my sleep, I just know it," she told Jack. The thing wasn't scary. It was just gross. "You better wash your hands, Jack," she told him, concerned. "The snot it left on your hands is making your hands all red. You don't want it to burn your hands or anything. If it eats buildings, it could eat you too, I bet. And don't forget that scrubbing spell or whatever that was he said you should do to make sure there aren't more of them."

Angus completed his order for supplies for the rooms downstairs, and he sent them off through the floo. If they didn't get delivered today, that was alright. He went outside on the deck, and Evan came outside.

"I appreciate you putting us up here for a few days," Evan told Angus quietly, "but I really think we're going to go home. We do not want to put any more strain on your situation than you already have. When things calm down, just give us a shout when and if we can come back. I really do want to get to know my big brother better, if that's okay."

"I'd like that," Angus smiled. " You don't have to go, you know."

"Yeah, I think we do. For now anyway. Tara and I will be working on your behalf. We'll get them to see that you're not their enemy," Evan said, "and now I know we'll have help. We'll have Patrick and Tyler for starters. The rest will come in time, and if they don't, they can just move the hell out. Don't be strangers, okay? Come and see us, and let us come and see you. The girls are just getting on too well for us not to let them see each other."

"I agree," Angus smiled. They hugged, and Evan went back inside. A couple moments later, he heard the crackle of wand fire, and he knew they were gone. He sighed heavily, and he listened to Anise come inside and put the skateboards away, and then he heard her go downstairs to her room.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 09, 2023 1:14 am

Jack chuckled as she hit the Bundimun with a brick he went to a hose and washed off his hands of the corrosive goo it had left behind. " agreed , but we need to make sure there are no more" he said " ushaly where theres one there could be more" he held another jar and spoke again and a second flew into it and he slipped on the lid. " guess we keep trying till there are no more and yes I remeber the scrubby spell" he said chukaling.

Ruby watched as Tara, Faith and eve walked down " sorry you have to leave" she said softly and hugged Tara, I enjoyed having you here , all of you" she felt Tara hug her back and watched as Rvan walked in , she gave him a hug and watched as they all left. Seeing Anise walk in with her skate board she moved to the kitchen to start dinner. " anything you want me to make for dinner?" she asked Anise glancing at Angus threw the window.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top