Oh, you - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh, you - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh, you

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, you - Page 8 Empty Re: Oh, you

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:41 am

Kole took Michelle’s hand into his own. Maddison would be okay with Mason. “I know,” he murmured an understanding answer to Elle before they walked away.
The two walked in silence back down to the slytherin common room hand in hand. Once there Elle there her arms around him. His followed suit, wrapping around her waist, his face buried in her neck. “It’s going to be okay,” he voice muffled by her skin, “I’m going to take care of it.”

Mason's arms were around her. They were warm and sturdy, they were safe. The words being around her were muffled by the emotions rushing through her mind. Only Mason’s words stuck out to her. [i]Your safe now, everything will be okay[\i] her arms slowly wrapped around his waist as he held her close silent tears still falling down her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:57 am

Michelle walked in quiet to her common room door. She felt safe in Kole's arms. She listened to Kole's words. "Evventually yes. I'm more worried about Maddie, than me" she said with a sigh. "Don't do anything stupid," she said to her. She didn't want to worry about him either. She just wished this boy would learn her lessons.

Mason kept Maddie there close to her and just left the girl to cry there. He wished it all didn't happen but he knows that Alex will end up paying for what he did.

Ciara was still there in the shadow just waiting. She didn't say anything.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:09 pm

Kole nodded in agreement, fully aware of the gravity of the situation at hand. Maddie's safety was of paramount importance to him as well, but he had faith in his sister's strength and resilience. He was determined to be there for her, just as he had been for Elle.

"You don't need to worry about me," he assured Michelle, "I am the level-headed one among us, after all." Knowing that Mason could be prone to losing his temper, and that Alexander was not in his right mind, Kole knew that it was up to him to make rational decisions.

"Go ahead and get inside," he urged, "I'll be here waiting for you tomorrow." With a calm and steady demeanor, Kole was resolved to take charge of the situation and do whatever was necessary to protect those he cared about.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:14 pm

As Mason held her close, Maddison gradually began to feel a sense of safety and comfort. However, her awareness of their surroundings slowly returned, and she couldn't help but notice that Ciara was still nearby.

"I don't want to go back to the common room," she whispered to Mason, the thought of leaving his warm embrace almost too much to bear. "I want to go home." Her voice grew smaller as she spoke, the longing for the safety and security of her own home tugging at her heartstrings.

Home, where her father and Matthew were waiting for her, was the only place that truly felt safe. But with Mason's strong arms wrapped around her, Maddison felt a sense of security that was almost as comforting.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Michelle nodded her head. She knew that her brother would make the wrong decisions here after all. She knew him best. She grew up with Mason her whole life. She knew he could trust Kole here more than her brother.

"Yeah I know. Just I don't want you to get in any trouble. I hate to see people I care about hurt," she said with a sigh. And she cared too much about Kole. "You sure are," she agreed with him being a level-headed one.

"Okay, sure. I will see you tomorrow," she said and gave a small kiss on Kole's cheek, even if she didn't really want to let go of Kole. It felt so safe here. She just did still holding onto the boy. Even if she had said bye.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:43 pm

Mason hugged Maddie still there and just wanted her to feel a better. He sighed when he heard Mad's whisper. He knew it wouldn't be really possible to happen.

"Yes, I get it," he whispered to the girl. "But we can't go there but we can still spend some time together," he said to her in a whisper. He really didn't want to let her go alone into the common room yet. After all what Alex did.

Mason knew that Maddie needed her family more than anything but he hoped that one day he could provide same safety to her too. "It will be all okay," he ended up saying.

-----

Other hand Ciara could feel like she wasn't needed there right now. "I'll be in the common room, Maddie, if you need me. Let me know. I'm here for you too," the girl ended up saying and left Mason and Elle just by themselves.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:49 pm

Kole planted a tender kiss on Michelle's cheek before slowly releasing his embrace. She seemed reluctant to let go, despite her promise to retreat to the safety of her Slytherin common room. "It's going to be alright," Kole reassured her, his voice soft and gentle. He wanted her to know that she wasn't alone, that they were all in this together.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:49 pm

Despite the turmoil she was feeling, Maddison couldn't help but feel grateful for the support of her friends and her boyfriend. She squeezed Mason tightly, seeking comfort and stability from his presence. "Thanks, Cia," Maddison whispered as she watched the girl leave. She felt lucky to have such wonderful friends by her side. As she tried to calm her racing thoughts, she couldn't help but remember their original plan to go to the library. "We never did make it to the library," she murmured, almost wistfully.

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Michelle knew that she was probably safe in her dorm room but it was this common room she was more worried about to be honest. Just that guy was in her house. She sighed. "I know," she mumbled and did finally let go of Kole. "But we will hang out together again," she promised to the boy with a small smile and did take this step into her common room. From there she basically ran to her dorm room. She didn't care who was there at all. She went safely into her covers, to get some sleep.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:05 pm

Mason nodded his head towards Ciara. He was grateful to have her in his life too. Anyways the matter about the books. He sighed. He still held Mads in his arms. "Oh yeah those. It might bit too late to go retrive them. As it almost curfew time now. For you as prefect it would be okay to be out but for me no. And I don't feel like leaving you all alone right now," he said with a sigh. He didn't just want Alex to get some ideas again.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum