Oh, you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh, you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh, you

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, you Empty Oh, you

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:52 am

Mason had been away from the castle for the day as he needed it. Anyways what was more surprising was what was going on awhile he was away. He had left her communication device at his dorm. When he got back he heard from his dorm mates that this device had been going crazy the whole day. He took a deep breath and it took him awhile to check all these messages he had received. To be honest he was more shocked and annoyed than what Maddie did.

So this was the reason why the boy was standing here near her common room door arms crossed. To be honest the boy wasn't all that happy really. He was more of a worried for sure. Also mad at her for doing what she did. He knew she does it all to be together with him all the time. But he hates that she puts herself in danger for doing it. He knows that it won't be easy for sure, what she is doing. He never really agreed with the idea. He knew she wanted to do this but it's not like he agreed with it but she knew this girl was very stubborn like him.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Oh, you Empty Re: Oh, you

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:59 am

Maddison woke up after a restless night, plagued by dreams of all the things that could have gone wrong during her trek through the forest. She let out a heavy sigh as she got dressed for the day, lost in thought as she made her way out of the Hufflepuff common room.

Lost in her own thoughts, Maddison walked straight into Mason, startling her out of her reverie. "Oh!" she exclaimed, surprised by the sudden collision. "Hi, Mase."

Mason's expression was dark and brooding, and Maddison knew exactly why. He had found out about her little excursion into the forest the night before. As she picked at her nails nervously, Maddison stepped back from Mason, feeling like a child who had been caught sneaking out to play.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:28 am

Mason didn't say anything when Maddie ran into him there now. She just looked at her and with raised eyebrows. His arms were still crossed.

He still was furious for sure about all that happened here awhile he wasn't here. "Hey, Mads," he did end up saying. "So yeah, I read what happened. Care to explain it all," he ended up saying. He knew some of it but not all the details. Those messages were more likely very not detailed at all. There was bit of worry and also anger in his words. Basically both of mix.

Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:37 am

Maddie's nerves were getting the best of her. She didn't want to upset anyone, especially not Mason. "I found the dew I needed," she murmured, her gaze fixed on her feet as she fidgeted with her nails. "And I managed to get the rest of the ingredients shipped in from Diagon Alley." She knew that wasn't what he wanted to hear, though.

"I thought I had enough time to find the dew before sunset," Maddie continued, her voice shaky. "But it ended up being more challenging than I expected." Tears started to well up in her eyes as she spoke. "Now you and Kole are both mad at me, and I don't know what to do about Elle..." She rambled on, trying to explain everything that had happened since they last saw each other.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:00 pm

Mason listened to what Maddie said and just knew that being mad at her forever was no option here. He knew that he hated seeing her sad but still what the girl did was very reckless for sure. This whole situation was something he didn't want to be in.

She sighed and just kept looking at the girl and she knew being mad at her became harder and harder. "Maddie, I get what you trying to do but. I hate too see you risking with your life to do it," he said to the girl. "I'm more worried than mad," he added. He knew he didn't look like it.

"Mads, you shouldn't risk with your life. I know you want to be with me always but you shouldn't risk with your life for it," he said simply. He was disappointed in her choices for sure right now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Michelle was not the only one who had been concerned about Maddie's plan, and Maddie was fully aware of it. She couldn't really fault them for their worries, as she knew she had not fully thought it through. "I understand," she whispered, looking up at Mason with a hint of remorse in her eyes. "But that's exactly why I had to do it. If this works, I'll be less of a target and at lower risk."

Maddie's words trailed off, and she fell into an uneasy silence. Under Mason's gaze, she felt a twinge of discomfort, knowing that she deserved his scrutiny. Yet, she felt compelled to offer him some comfort, to make him feel less alone in the impending danger. "And," she continued, her voice softening, "you wouldn't have to face it alone. We'll be there for each other."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:35 pm

Mason sighed and listened to her words again. He didn't really understand any of it. He just didn't get what was going on in her head at all right now. He didn't see how this was gonna work in the long run. As far as he knew you can't choose your animagi form yourself, it's chosen some other way. You will know what it is when you turn first time.

"Yes I know you want always be with me and face things together but this is very reckless what you do. And you can't tell what is your animagi until you turn. It could be always something what doesn't go together with wolf. Ever thought about it?" he asked Maddie being curious.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:50 pm

As Mason shared his thoughts, Maddison listened carefully and nodded in understanding. However, a sudden realization struck her, and she recalled something she had read before. "Hey, wait a minute," she interrupted gently, "I remember reading that an Animagus can take the form of their Patronus, and a Patronus often holds a deep significance in someone's life. It's said that people who are meant to be together often have corresponding Patronuses. Maybe we could find out before the potion is ready?"

Her eyes lit up at the prospect of uncovering such a meaningful connection between them. With a newfound energy, Maddison leaned forward, eager to discuss the idea further. "We have some time before the potion is ready, and I know a few charms we can use to help us find our Patronuses. What do you think?" she asked, a hopeful smile spreading across her face.

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:59 pm

Mason listened to Maddie and sighed. He had no clue what his Patronus was and he was never really curious to find it out too. To be honest now it seemed like a good idea to do it. He really wasn't sure what to do here now to be honest.

Mason really trying to stay mad at Maddie here but it was harder by every minute. He didn't want to give up so easily. "Well we can find it out but it doesn't mean I have all forgiven you yet. And not mad at you. I'm just curious what mine is too," he said simply.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:14 pm

Maddison considered Mason's point about becoming an Animagus and nodded in agreement. The Patronus charm, on the other hand, seemed like a good solution. From what she had read, it only required happy thoughts and the proper incantation. She was confident that she could conjure one with ease and use it to determine if her plan to become an Animagus was a good choice.

Mason's reminder that he had not yet forgiven her caused Maddison's nervous habit of picking at her nails to intensify. She noticed the reddening skin around her fingertips and quickly brought her hands to her sides. "I'm sorry I worried everyone," she apologized softly, her voice just above a whisper. "I really thought I had enough time."

Feeling ashamed, Maddison stared down at her feet, contemplating her next move. "I think I'm going to go back to bed," she murmured, her feet rooted to the spot. Despite her words, she made no move to leave.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum