Oh, you - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh, you - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh, you

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, you - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, you

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:32 pm

He sighed. "Well we can see it later but right now. Well you should figure our your patronus first. Then we can see if this animgai thing even works for you," he said simply to her girl. He didn't want to risk it with her if she was some other animal. Even if it could be safer than around human. Well he didn't really want to bite Maddie but he has to make her stop doing these stupid things to her. He has begun to consider maybe it will be best option here at this situation now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:50 pm

Maddie let out a heavy sigh, feeling uneasy about the current state of her relationship with Mason. She didn't want to argue with him, but she couldn't deny the tension that was now between them. "Yeah, let's just focus on figuring out the patronus," she agreed, hoping to change the subject and ease the strain between them.

Internally, Maddie was berating herself for her earlier actions. She wished she had waited to gather the dew until after Mason's full moon transformation. As she turned to leave, she spoke up hesitantly, "I'm going to go. I left some things at the library." She took a few steps away from Mason, her heart heavy with the weight of the unresolved conflict between them.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:07 pm

Mason sighed and knew things between them weren't so good at the moment but he knew he wanted to change it but he wasn't sure. It's not like he can ask for help from someone. The only person he could ask was Kole and he wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

He nodded his head at that but grabbed Maddies hand there. She spun the girl around and smiled at her. "I wouldn't never hate you. I know things between us are right now complicated. I will always love you. Only you," he said to Mads and did kiss the girls cheeks for now. He also had to peck her lips. "As your determined to become animagi, we shouldn't mix salivas together. That's why I haven't kissed you. As that leaf needs yours saliva. I did do my own research too before I came here," he added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:17 pm

As Maddie turned to walk away, Mason reached out and grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks. A wave of relief washed over her at his touch.

Maddie hadn't considered the potential consequences of their saliva mixing if they were to kiss. The realization made her feel even more naive and uneducated about the complexities of their situation. "I know you don't hate me," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I don't like fighting with you like this."

Looking up at Mason, Maddie wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "I love you," she whispered in his ear, her voice filled with sincerity. "And the fighting hurts. Let's try to figure this out together." With a small smile, she leaned in to rest her head against his chest, hoping they could move past this rough patch and find a way to work through their issues.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Mason nodded her head. "I don't like to right with you either," he said with a smile on his face. He didn't really like it. Even yes they used to be at each other's throats in the past. Didn't mean he actually enjoyed all of it.

He loved to hold Mads so close to her. "I love you too," he whispered back to her. "Well I can help you figure it out yes. I don't want to fight with you. I hate it too. More likely I hate to see you sad. It makes me feel so bad. I'm sorry being mad at you," he ended up saying and kissed her top of her head. He had wrapped his hands around her earlier. "We will get through this," he assured to her.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:40 pm

Maddie buried her face into Mason's chest, feeling his strong arms wrap around her. "You had every right to be mad at me," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I was completely irresponsible. I should have waited to go this morning. With you," she admitted, feeling guilty for not thinking about the consequences of her actions.

Maddie knew that the situation could have been avoided if she had just talked to Mason in person before going out. "Or at least talked to you about it in person first," she added, making a mental note to improve her communication skills in the future.

Despite the mistakes she had made, Maddie felt grateful to be back in Mason's embrace, feeling safe and loved. She knew that she couldn't change the past, but she was determined to control her actions and decisions moving forward.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:05 pm

Mason kept Maddie close to her. "Yeah," was all he said for the matter. "Yes, you should have waited for it yes. Don't ever go there all alone again and make everyone worried," he said and kissed the top of her head again. He loved Mads too much to lose her.

"Yes, the communication yes," he agreed with it. Even yes he himself wasn't good at it for sure. He had blurted out that he was a werewolf in the WizGiz too everyone to read it who logged in that day.

He knew he needed to find how to make things up for Mads too for sure.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:28 pm

Mason implored Maddie to refrain from going back to the forest alone, to which she took a deep breath before answering. "I can't make any promises," she replied softly, "but I'll do my best." Maddie looked up at him and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "We'll make this work," she whispered into his ear, "but I do need to retrieve some things I left in the library. Care to come along?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:00 pm

Mason smiled. He knew it would be hard to keep Maddie from doing what she wanted to do. This girl was too stubborn at times. He just ignored it for now. "Yeah we will make it work," he whispered back to her. There was thought to go find Kole but it could wait until later too. "Sure I can come along," he said with a smile.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:05 pm

Maddie managed a weak smile, still carrying a sense of guilt for everything that had transpired. Nevertheless, Mason agreed to accompany her to the library, and she gratefully extended her hand for him to take. Together, they ascended the five flights of stairs, making their way towards the room full of books where Maddie had left behind a considerable amount of her belongings after storming out the previous night.

"Of course, you don't have to come if you don't want to," Maddie added, careful not to pressure him into doing anything he didn't

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum