Woah - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Woah - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Woah

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woah - Page 6 Empty Re: Woah

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:41 pm

Elle smiled and began to help ole gather stuff. Her smile fell when something didn't seem right at all after those screams. It was odd. Something was very off.

Then the WizGiz device went crazy and when she opened it and saw messages from Cia she was so mad. That boy really had gone crazy for sure. "What the hell?" she screamed there now. That dude really was something. "I know you will say I shouldn't go there but I do need to check on Maddie. It's even worse than her potions accident once... when her hair turned green. She was devasteted even then," she said to Kole. She couldn't just go to her best friend.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:45 pm

Michelle's hesitation about approaching Alexander was understandable, given his unpredictable behavior. Kole recognized the fear in her eyes but also saw a glimmer of determination. With a heavy sigh, he relented, "Alright, you can come, but you stay close to me or Mason at all times. I don't want him coming after you again."

Kole's frustration was palpable as he led the way back to the castle. The items they had left behind were no longer his primary concern, and he made a mental note to retrieve them another time. The sense of unease lingered in the air as they walked, and Kole couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad was about to happen. Nevertheless, he kept his composure and continued to lead Michelle safely back to the castle.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:57 pm

Michelle was yes bit scared of Alexander even if she didn't want to admit it. Ever since that day she knew something was off with him but she couldn't really put her finger on it at that time. She was afraid of him yes. But same time she was very determined to help Maddie. "Okay good," she agreed with him.

She followed Kole to the castle. She knew that Kole was the same worried about Maddie and maybe even Mason there now. All those words that Cia had said were so worrying. She is glad that Cia had informed them at least.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top