Woah - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Woah - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Woah

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woah - Page 3 Empty Re: Woah

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:08 pm

Michelle nodded her head. "Yeah they both were so blind about it all. Even those random people could sense it. As they started rumors that they dated way before it even happened," she said. It was the truth everyone heard those rumors. It was kind of crazy to be honest. She just sighed and did pick up one apple slice now. The girl ended up looking at that. She heard Kole answer and nodded her head. It was a good thing to be grateful.

"How would you describe yourself in three words?"
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:17 pm

When Elle asked Kole to describe himself, he felt a sense of hesitation. It was difficult to capture all aspects of his personality in just a few words. He searched for the right words to convey his true self. "I'm not sure," he finally responded. As the questions became more challenging, he found it harder to articulate his thoughts. But he was committed to answering honestly. "I suppose I could say I'm protective. And friendly too," he continued after a moment of reflection. "I enjoy making connections with people and building friendships." As he spoke, Kole felt his thoughts drift to the song he had been humming the other night. "And I'm creative," he added with a hint of pride. "Remember that tune I was humming? I made it up. It's yours if you want it." He spoke softly, hoping to convey his genuine desire to share his creativity with her.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:55 pm

Elle smiled when Kole truthfully answered her questions here now. She smiled at the boy when he tried to find the words to say. When he asked did she remember the tune he had hummed her to the other day. "Aww, that is creative for sure. That was very pretty," she said with a smile on her face. She really wanted to thank her for it but wasn't sure how. "You can hum it to me when ever you want," she said with a wink.

Fifteen more questions and she had no clue what to ask. "This game is very hard," she mumbeld there. "What is more important to you – truth or happiness?"
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:10 pm

Kole flashed a smile at Elle, his eyes shining with warmth. "Whenever you want or need," he said, his voice gentle. Picking up a grape from the blanket, he tossed it into the grass before them. Meanwhile, Michelle was asking some really thought-provoking questions, which required a lot of introspection. "It's definitely a great way to get to know someone better," Kole conceded. "And it says a lot about the person asking the questions too," he added, a hint of amusement in his voice.

As Michelle posed her next question, Kole furrowed his brows in concentration. "I guess it depends on the situation," he mused, "the time and place." He thought back to the other day when he had put Elle's happiness before his own. "There are times when someone else's happiness might be more important than my own truth," he admitted, "but I'd only sacrifice the truth for myself." He spoke with conviction, his words ringing with honesty.

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:50 pm

Michelle listened for him to speak again. He loved how he did answer to her every question with honesty. She knew her questions weren't really the easiest ones to answer for sure. She smiled and wondered what that poor grape did now. Anyways she left it there. She took hold of some grapes too. Anyways she ended up eating them not throwing them. Same time she thought of some new questions to ask.

"Aww, that sweet but you don't have to do it," she said with a smile. Anyways she might have for once one simple question. "Which season is your favourite and why?" she asked with giggles.

Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:57 pm

Kole's response was earnest as he replied, "No, I'm not obligated to, I genuinely want to. Your happiness is important to me." Grateful for the simpler question that followed, he replied with a wistful smile, "Summer," envisioning a picture-perfect day in his mind. The sun shining high in the sky, casting a warm glow over the world, the sweet aroma of freshly cut grass filling the air, and a gentle breeze rustling through the leaves of the trees. "It's a season that exudes joy and cheerfulness," he explained, contrasting it with the harsh coldness and darkness of winter, which often feels isolating and lonely.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:09 pm

Michelle smiled. To be honest she loved to hear all Kole's honesty here and well some how she could tell that boy was telling truth her. She had this weird feeling. Anyways she smiled. "Aww, thank you," she said with a smile on her face. "Oh I love summers too. Their time I can always spend with my family. Even if it over the years it has been less. But yes I agree on joy and cheerfulness part," she said with a smile on her face.

"Well I have another simple question for you. What is your favourite dish or food to eat?" She really figured to throw in some easier questions now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:39 pm

"Spending time with family is definitely a good way to enjoy the holiday," Kole agreed, casually tossing another grape into the air. As for food, he couldn't pick just one favorite. With careful consideration, he weighed his options, considering the variety of delectable choices from each food group. "Can I choose one from each food group?" he asked Elle without waiting for a response. And without hesitation, he went on to make his selections. "For breakfast, I'd have crispy bacon with eggs. For the main course, I might go for pot roast or pasta. And for dessert, nothing beats a delicious cake with a delectable frosting." Kole glanced over at Elle but felt too nervous to eat much. Instead, he let out a sigh and lay back on the blanket, gazing up at the clear blue sky above them.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:47 pm

Elle just giggled there at Kole's answer to be honest. He didn't mind how he answered them. He did think for a bit about what to ask for more. Anyways she did lay on her back now too. He wished she could be closer to Kole right now but she didn't begin to move the basket. Instead she just kept looking at that grape that was in her hand. "Well yeah. Interesting choices. Baacon with eggs, seems easy. I love past too myself she said with a smile. Cake with frosting, as long as there is nothing with cherries is good yes," she ended up there talking to herself now. Anyways she was in her own world with her thoughts for a bit.

"Oh well. It has been bugging me now. What is your favourite color again?" she asked with giggles and did throw that grape in the air. She has no clue where it ened up landing.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:02 pm

Kole rolled his eyes, realizing that this particular question had likely come from Maddison's suggestions. He didn't need much time to ponder his response, though. "Blue," he answered quickly, with confidence. It was the color of Elle's eyes, after all. "Like the color of the sky," he added, glancing over at her with a smile.

Suddenly, a grape hit him squarely in the face, eliciting a startled reaction. "Hey!" he exclaimed, wiping the grape juice from his cheek. "Are we throwing food now?" With a playful grin, Kole reached over to grab another grape, aiming it towards Elle. "Two can play at that game," he quipped, enjoying the lighthearted moment with her.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top