Woah - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Woah - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Woah

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woah - Page 4 Empty Re: Woah

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:17 pm

She smiled at her answer. "And my eyes," she ended up mumbling there to herself mostly when she heard Kole's favorite color was blue. She was even sure that Kole liked or even loved her too. But that just made her smile even more.

She looked at Kole with a serious face when he threw the grape at her now. "Hey, mine was accident. I just throwed it in the air when I was in thoughts. Didn't aim you at all," she said with giggles when the grape did hit there. Well she stood up to the sitting position, took a handful of grapes and laughed when she threw them at Kole. Well they will play with food now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:24 pm

Kole chuckled when Elle finally made the connection between the color blue and his answer. "Yes, like your eyes," he confirmed with a smile.

Elle sat up again, throwing more grapes at Kole, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Hey!" he protested playfully, before retaliating with a grape of his own. The two of them started playfully tossing grapes back and forth, their laughter filling the air with pure joy and love between them.

Despite everything going on around them, for that moment, they were just two young people enjoying each other's company on a beautiful day.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:39 pm

Elle just laughed there when she threw these grapes on Kole now. It was fun for sure. "Well seems like were out of grapes now," she said with giggles. They all were just scattered around them now. And most of them weren't even eatable anymore.

"Anyways I do have the 10th question. I'm not sure you want to answer it or not," she said with and looked at Kole seriously. "I know it might be like I keep pressuring you but I really have to know. Most of the time the answer was me or were directed to me," she said with a smile. "So you do actually love me too but you just don't want to say it because you think mine is just judged by happiness, when it's not?" She asked the longest question of the day.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:50 pm

The sound of her laughter was infectious, and Kole found himself getting lost in the moment as they playfully threw grapes at each other. But when Elle brought up the questions again, Kole's demeanor shifted, and he spoke with a softer tone. "I know I told you I care about you, Elle. But you've been through a lot with Alex, and then I come along, trying to be your knight in shining armor. I have no doubt that you mean it when you say you love me, but I worry that maybe you love me for the wrong reasons."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:01 pm

Elle sighed. It was so hard to make this boy understand that she loved him for real and not because he was there when things with Alex happened. She wasn't sure how to make sure that she was serious about it.

"I loved you way before Alex even came into the picture. Way before I knew he even existed in my house. Way before I did talk with him. I have loved for you for years secretly, about two at least. I never talked about it. Because I was afraid to lose Maddie as friend or even you. So I kept it to myself. That's why these last months I haven't talked much with you until that day. Because it was hard to be around you and pretend like I was okay. When I wanted to tell you my thoughst. I hate to keep secrets but it something I had to do," she ended up saying a lot awhile looking at the sky instead of Kole. It was the truth.

"Yes we might not have talked much always but when ever you were around I was happy. You always found a way to make my day better. Always around you I can fifn my myself happy and safe. You always had that effect on me. Even way before I realised it. The crush might have started from the first day I visited your house with Maddie. And we met," she added. Even yes it was hard to believe it was true.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:15 pm

Kole sat up and drew closer to Elle, his hand tenderly cupping her face. "As long as you're sure," he murmured, his voice soft and soothing. "Your feelings are all that matter in this, Elle. It's your happiness that counts. I'm here for you, always," he added, his thumb brushing lightly across her cheek as he leaned in to place a gentle kiss on her forehead.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:23 pm

Elle smiled at Kole. She really wanted him to say those three words too but she knew it would take some time. Even yeah one day she will hear him say those words for now she had to be okay with all this. She smiled at the boy and looked up at him now. "Yeah I get you care about me. And I'm glad your here for me," she said with a smile and really wanted more than just a forehead kiss but didn't begin to ask for it again. She just looked at Kole with happiness in her eyes.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:38 pm

With a warm smile, Kole leaned down and placed another gentle kiss on Elle's forehead before whispering, "Come here." He drew her closer, guiding her into his lap and enveloping her in a comforting embrace. As he held her, Kole resumed singing her lullaby, the soothing melody filling the air around them.

After some time had passed, Kole spoke up. "Is there anything else you want to know, Elle?" he asked, his tone gentle and reassuring. "I'm an open book, and I'm here for you."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:03 pm

Elle smiled when Kole ended up guiding her into her lap and was now embracing her. She smiled at all of this. It was so sweet. There was even a brighter smile when she heard that lullaby again.

Elle was so into listening this lullaby that she forget all about questions. "What is your favorite book? What is your favorite muisc to listen? What is your favorite flower? Where is your favorite place to relax? Where is your dream location for a vacation? When you are having a bad day, what usually cheers you up?" she ended up asking punch of questions same time in the order now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:15 pm

Kole chuckled softly as Elle fired off a flurry of questions. "Wow, that's a lot of questions," he said, impressed by her enthusiasm. He took a deep breath before answering each of them in turn, trying to give her a thoughtful response.

"Let's see, my favorite book would probably be 'Quidditch Through the Ages.' I enjoy listening to classical music, which we had a lot of lessons on growing up. I don't really have a favorite flower, but I love the color blue. When it comes to relaxing, the bed is probably the best place to do so. As for vacations, I've always wanted to go to Australia. And, well, picking on my sisters is always a good pastime," he finished with a grin.

Turning the tables on Elle, Kole asked a question of his own. "What about you, Elle? What usually cheers you up on a bad day?" he inquired, genuinely curious about her answer.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top